How Many New Members Have Joined JWN Since August 2012?

by ABibleStudent 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I have not been very active on JWN for several months and just wanted to invite new members to post Hi on this thread. Sometimes it is easier to submit a post to an existing thread than figuring out how to post a new thread to say "Hi" or to overcome fears of posting on JWN.

There seems to be a lot of new members since August of 2012. Does anyone else feel that their are a lot of new members on JWN in the last 6 months?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• jam
    jam

All the new members with Avatars that starts with A,

from A- Ap, one year and less, 78 new members. That give

you some idea how many are seeing the light.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks for the metrics jam. I was hoping to coax a few newbies to post and participate in the forum.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Afrikana
  • Fernando
    Fernando

A belated hearty warm welcome Afrikana!

Posting using IE requires compatibility settings to be made.

You may want to try Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

South East Queensland, Australia

• cyberjesus
  • Afrikana
    Afrikana

Thanks for encouraging newbies to post. ..it does take courage for some of us. .I've been visitig this great site since July, my awakening was triggered by the Conti case. Some JWN members had posted comments on a JW friendly Fb page which were quickly deleted but too late as they led me here. ...I was initially hesitant but the Society's silence on the matter made

me look for other sources of information ..I'm so grateful I did that.

• Afrikana
    Afrikana

Thanks for encouraging newbies to post. ..it does take courage for some of us. .I've been visitig this great site since July, my awakening was triggered by the Conti case. Some JWN members had posted comments on a JW friendly Fb page which were quickly deleted but too late as they led me here. ...I was initially hesitant but the Society's silence on the matter made

me look for other sources of information ..I'm so grateful I did that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit