to KJV

by BATHORY 2 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

You had posted in the " what if i partake at the memorial " thread about 3 days ago. I had asked you to clarify your position relating to your comments. I assume you did not see my post. As follows...

A few questions from my observations here.......

** " If your going to call yourself a Christian you better take of the emblems. Otherwise you will be saying "NO" to Christ body just like Satan worshippers do around the world on Niasin 14th."**

KJV, interesting falacy you write of here. Firstly how does a person say NO to christs body ?? Christ died for all didnt he ?? There is no rejection process possible is there ??

KJV, Your general falacy statement that Satan worshippers ( there are literally dozens of analogious groups of people that offer their religious title as a satan worshiper ) hand around wine and bread for the purpose of not partaking in it makes zero sense to me. How would that be in harmony with their orship of satan. I know quite a bit about these different analogious groups and i have never heard of any that do this. Please follow up with the details or references on this, otherwise retract the comment.

KJV, you say ...
    ** "The Society has it bassackwards. They should allow everybody to take of the emblems and only the annointed get baptised. When you got baptised you baptised your body to die to be with Christ in Heaven."

Am i missing something. If you had a case in point you would firstly have to establish that ( by the bible references, you know the big book !! ), it is unchristian to not partake, which would lead you to the arduous task of trying to prove that there is really only one flock, the ones in the new covenant, etc etc, therefore qualifying your above statement by stating that the society's policy is wrong blah blah. You do more detrement to your seemingly opinionated cause by making statements like that above, written as if they are established facts, than to offer a hypothesis. Your following logic about christ in heaven comment also is a mystery to me. Please further on about the source of this " new and improved light "

KJV,

There is nowhere in the Bible that says that baptism is a symbol of ones dedication to God. Pure rubbish!!

Yes mate i agree, your statement is pure rubbish. Boy did you do ANY searching at all before articulating such a brilliantly conceptualised and logically lucid brainwave ??

If your comments above are simply an embarising faux-pas due to a constricted avalablility of time, its understandable, but if it is due to a constricted over modified ability to convey your thoughts accurately, then please do me a favour, and change your signature to " one that thought not wisely, but not enough "

ALSO, from mouthy, a further explanation is humbly requested on your comment as follows.

" Why would anyone want to take their emblems....They are in name of Micheal the Ark angel, Not in the Name of the Biblical Jesus"

Prefering to err on the side of appearing to be a nute, and at the risk of sounding like Ms Pauline HANSON, PLEASE EXPLAIN ???

• KJV
    KJV

BATHORY:

It's nice to see you wanting to exchange viewpoints on the Bible. Your meds must be working. While I was on H20 someone presented a web page about a very large Satan group who met on the memorial night and passed the emblems just like J.W.'s and did NOT partake because they are saying "NO" to Christ body. I think this is pretty much common knowledge amoung us apostates who have been around for awhile. I said that for the benefit of the "newbies". I was on H20 some time back and could have presented you the web but I'm not at home and I'm recalling this from memeory. When you are doing a "critical" study of the org. you are continually shocked at the things you learn. I was shocked by this fact and have never forgot it. Maybe someone on this board can give you the web page. You'll be shocked.

Christ commanded his followers to partake of the bread and wine. That is a command-direct from Christ. If you think that Christ wanted only white males of European decent to partake you are greatly mistaken. There are no white people in the Bible and yet in the last 130 of the Watchtower 95% of the partakers were and are white. White annointed...white angels...white Jesus...it doesn't make sense. The "other sheep" are not the "Great Crowd" of Revelation, they are most likely the gentiles. Besides, at Revelation 19:1 it says that the "Great Crowd" are in heaven.

If Christ command to partake is only for the "annointed" then ALL his commands were directed ONLY to the annointed, including the "preaching of the 'Good News'" and the 'loving of thy nieghbor'.
    The "Great Crowd" concept was invented by Rutherford in 1935 because of "flashes of light" he had recieved from angels. And yet page 708 of the Proclaimers book says that no true christian recieves visions or revelations from angels. Thus, the society themselves invalidate Rutherford's claim and reduce his "new light" as nothing more than his opinion. And his opinion is wrong. Why?

Look up Romans 6:3 where it says:"Or do you not know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptised into his death?".
    So Bathory, if you were baptised you are going to die and be with Christ in heaven. If you read the book of Acts, baptism and the annointing with Holy Spirit go hand in hand.

There is not one scripture that says that "baptism is a public declaration of one's dedication" or that baptism is a "symbol of one's dedication". There is not one scripture! If you know one...tell me.

As far as to whether I have researched the things I post, I can reassure you that I have forgot more than you'll ever know!

• willy_think
    willy_think
    Why would anyone want to take their emblems....They are in name of Micheal the Ark angel, Not in the Name of the Biblical Jesus

Hi BATHORY,
    this one i can understand, you see, By dining the divine nature of Jesus Christ and replacing it with the nature of the creature Michael the substance of the "emblems" is corrupted and if we keep in mind the real purpose of the marmoreal is to actively reject the emblems, then even to partake of them, is to partake in the ritual rejection of the body and blood of the Christ, a rejection in both nature and substance.

The Great and Powerful Oz:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit