The Slave is your Boss !

by scary21 4 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Only in the upside down world of JW would it be possible . It also makes me crazy when they say " wait on Jehovah "

when what they really mean is, wait on the slave to change things. Or when they say Jehovah says or Jehovah wants.... Do they talk to God ?

NO......It's what THEY say...it's what THEY want..... Can't JW see the slave is Jehovah, to them ! I remember in one of Rutherford's books

he said " Jehovah says you must have ---- hours in FS. Jehovah says ----- bible studies, Jehovah says...bla bla bla......Oh REALLY, Jehovah

said that....... No, again it was the slave that said it....... Worship, obey , and be blessed....... THE SLAVE RULES !

• cofty
    cofty

I have been out since '96 but I get the impression that obedience to the GB is the main theme of life in the borg these days.

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS lives in a universe all to itself where everything is BASS ACKWARDS

All I know, In this life " Slaves " and " wait on the kingdom " should

never be in the same sentence

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Slave is your Boss !

Uh, I think my manager would have something to say about that.

The JW equation .... Pray More + Wait on Jehovah = Nothing Gets Done and People Get Hurt/Ill/Dead ... is very damaging.

They need a better formula.

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

Trollin' , trollin', trollin'.................keep them doggies rollin' _________Watson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit