are there JW FBI or CIA files?

by Honeybucket 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

We all know that the government keeps files on everyone.. marilyn monroe, steve jobs, micheal jackson. So do you think there are files on the DUBS?

Im sure there is, so if it is obvious to those not a witness, why hasnt the government stepped in to help people like the Russian government. Maybe they dont perceive them as a threat like the Russians do. In the USA, we enjoy freedoms that alot of people in other countrys dont. Dubs seem to take that for granted. They forget if it wasnt for "wordly" people and wars (rev. war, civil war) There would be no Watch Tower Society, AT ALL! They want the same freedoms that everyone has, but without the sacrifice or the devotion. Dubs dont want to earn things, they want it handed to them, they want to their rights respected. But on the other hand, the society doesnt want them to exercise their personal rights. There have been numerous parts lately about how because things may be legal, it doesnt mean it is right. Is the government informed on these teachings. Oh but wait, theres a loophole.. "its a conscience decision" Which translates into "We cant take away your personal rights, but we can guilt you into freely giving them up"

Ok so sorry for the rant. These topic of rights is a huge hang-up for me. I consider myself a humanatarian. It really bothers me that they bow down in submission to this society when our ancestors fought so hard to give us something they never had... Libertys and Freedom

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes. J. Edgar Hoover's order to detain JFR in case of national emergency was among the FOIA files on Rutherford.

• designs
    designs

Yes the FBI kept files on us. During the Vietnam War I and many other xbrothers here were arrested by the FBI over the Draft issue.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yep. My Dad has an FBI file from his CO prison sentence.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes. Big time investigations in the 30s, 50s, and early 70s.

With some of the more recent kooky "hate" Watchtowers and high profile pedophile cases I bet there is again.

• blondie
    blondie

You can look up FBI files

http://www.fbi.gov/foia/

I've been investigated 3 times for government employment purposes...no problem with the jw background.

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

I'm sure there are even more files than those that have been released.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would say certainly in the case of the FBI - (but not for every single JW, just those involved in an issue).

Less likely with the CIA, unless there were suspicions of foreign contacts against the interests of the U.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit