I Testimoni di Geova e la Bandiera

by ilnonnosa 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ilnonnosa
    ilnonnosa

1) Il libro "I Testimoni di Geova Proclamatori del regno di Dio" - 1993, parla della lotta giudiziaria avvenuta negli anni '30 relativo al diritto dei testimoni di Geova di rifiutare il saluto della bandiera degli Stati Uniti.

2) La Torre di Guardia non si รจ scusata neanche delle bandiere con la svastica che sono state viste in occasione dell'assemblea del 1933 in Germania tenuta nel Wilmersdorfer Tennishallen a Berlino.

3) Nel 1946 i Testimoni di geova a un congresso, espongono la bandiera degli Stati Uniti. Vedi foto in "The Messenger august 7 1946 p. 3.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

where are you from?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Posting guideline no. 8. Posting in a language other than English. If you wish your post to remain, please provide a translation.

• ilnonnosa
    ilnonnosa

Sono italiano e non sono mai stato un Testimone di Geova. E' da oltre 50 anni che faccio ricerche ed ho tutta la loro letteraturo oltre a varia documentazione.

Purtorppo non conosco l'inglese. Ciao. Ilnonnosa

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

According to Google Translate, this is what the poster says:

"1) The book "Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" - 1993, speaks of the judicial struggle took place in the 30s on the right of Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to salute the flag of the United States.

2) The Watchtower has not apologized even the swastika flags that have been seen on the occasion of the 1933 convention held in Germany in Wilmersdorfer Tennishallen in Berlin.

3) In 1946 the Jehovah's Witnesses at a conference, displaying the flag of the United States. See photos in "The Messenger 7 august 1946 p. 3."

...and then:

"I'm Italian and I have never been a Jehovah's Witness. E 'for over 50 years I do research and I have all their letteraturo well as various documentation.

Purtorppo not speak English. Hello. Ilnonnosa"

• jgnat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit