Manchester First Meet Up Group :UPDATE

by raymond frantz 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Just to say thank you guys ,this website proves a valuable tool when trying to set up a meet up group .We have already 9 new members .Spread the word and don't forget the first meetup is first sunday of January ,if you have not join in yet contact me on : [email protected] or PM me

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I pmd you

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The security settings are high as the group combines faders as well disfellowshiped, no one can see your photos or any other information, or the date and time of the meet up ,only the members .All members are existing JWN members or members of other existing EX meetup groups
    When you join please let me know a little bit about yourself

• ekruks
    ekruks

I like this idea a lot, the support of meeting others, but concerned it could be stressful. Well done !!

Some of us 'fade' so that we are not officially disassociated or disfellowshipped, but just inactive, and then can still talk to family. What worries me about these meetings is say if one 'fader' turns up, then gets stronger spiritually, feels need to warn elders, and next thing you are disfellowshipped, no family contact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit