Jehovah's Witnesses Why Do You Approve Of Child Sacrifice When it Comes To Blood Transfusions For Children

by BlindersOff1 3 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Are you not worse than those that gave their children to the pagan god Molech

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and it really is child sacrifice. Their standing on blood has no medical backing in regards to "eating" blood

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I tried to use this parallel reasoning with someone once. I used Jeremiah 32:35: Furthermore, they built the high places of Ba′al that are in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Mo′lech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’

It made them angry and went nowhere. They almost cut me off for good. But yes, I see it as the same thing also. I really feel bad for ones in this position. At one time, I would have denied a transfusion for myself or loved ones. Even after I was inactive for quite a while, I still carried the card. When I finally burned it, it was a great weight lifted from me.

I knew a man who lost his wife to the blood issue, and he was a kind, spiritual man, and even though he remarried, he was changed forever.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They believe the GB no matter what they say. So really it comes down being decieved by men and then misplaced trust in those men. Combine that with a works based/ guilt / fear driven system. My wife is a great person. Everyone thinks she is hilarious and fun and great to be around. She is also one of the most honest people that I know. Still, when I asked her if she knew about organ transplants being banned she had no idea. When I explained it to her she said that If she had lived back then she would have obeyed. I asked her if she would have let our kid die even though the teaching was false, she said yes. She would never distrust the GB and besides we have the resurrection hope. Mental blindness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit