JWs- Evolutionary failures.

by refiners fire 3 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I have the feeling this Idea has been posted before by someone..however...

In evolutionary/ Genetic terms the Witnesses are a failing experiment.

They have discouraged large families, hence they are not winning in terms of numerological growth.

They have discouraged education. So they are not winning in terms of Societal prestige/ Success.

They have failed abysmally!!Law of Evolution says they must wither and become extinct.

The Mormons are doing much better.
    They Breed like crazy.
    Education, Im not too sure about...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Not only that, only the good-looking, socially adept ones who have large extended families that are dubs stick around. The rest just fade away, get DF'd or they DA. The last circuit assembly I attended, 1 baptism. I heard at several others there were none. It was amusing. I'm sure this summer there will be a number of ignorant 13-16 year olds lining up to take the plunge.

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

all of the 13-16 year olds that are going to be baptized are going under pressure from thier parents, even though they have been told it is of thier oown will. But every good witness child knows the consequences if they do not get baptized.

poor kids.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Dubs are not even a drop in the evolutionary bucket of humanity, so this sort of statistics do not apply to them, due to cross-breeding with 'wordly' people that stuff up the numbers.

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit