DO THE MATH, GOD CAN SAVE ONLY ONE IN 1,000?

by new boy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

WHAT GOT ME THINKING, -------WHEN I was seating at a district ass. And looking at the audiences of 10,000 people seating there, I thought if all these people here were to represent all the earth’s population, only ten people on the front row would be saved.

Since the population of the planet is 6 billion "worldly people" and 6 million JWs, that means those poor bastards in the world only have one in 1,000 chance to live! But I was "lucky" enough to be born into a JWs family {and maybe 75%? of all witness kids stay witnesses?} how blessed I'm because now I have a 75% of survival, instead of 1/10 of 1% to be among the chosen "Blessed ones" as it was.

Then again if God can save only one in 1000 how All powerful can God be? And how could God call that a victory? "Well sure I had to KILL 999 people, but I did manage to save ONE!!!

The correctional system, as messed up as it is, on this planet,it is still trying to reform people instead of killing them!!!

Wow could the all powerful God of the universe, have the abilty to reform all mankind instead of killing them?---------na, its easier to kill them, and more fun, too.

When you KILL someone, you do not change their mind you just kill them.

I guess he's not all powerful after all!!

BUT HE IS "let all the world be found to be a liar {ALL RELIGIONS TOO} BUT GOD BE TRUE"

• dmouse
    dmouse

I would question the '75%' of children staying in the religion, I think it's much less than that, maybe less than 50%.

I agree, the maths sucks. But when have JWs ever been good at maths? They aren't supposed to get educated remember?

• SYN
    SYN

Mathematics is the province of intelligent people, thus automatically excluding most of the very higherly-ranked Dubs. After all, the R&F aren't supposed to go to college, so how will they ever learn enough to be able to question the numbers the FDS feeds them?

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• new boy
    new boy

I was being generous with the 75%

• patio34
    patio34
    The correctional system, as messed up as it is, on this planet,it is still trying to reform people instead of killing them!!!

Wow could the all powerful God of the universe, have the abilty to reform all mankind instead of killing them?---------na, its easier to kill them, and more fun, too.

This kind of thinking comes from the Bible which reflects the cruel nature of ancient people. Joseph Campbell, an author and scholar of myths, stated that other ancient peoples had goddesses as well as gods. These people were farmer types and more peaceable and settled in one place. His point was that peoples who worshipped goddesses were more gentle.

He then related that the Hebrews were herders and nomadic and were constantly bumping in to other peoples and were more agressive and warlike. They got rid of all the goddesses and had what? "A mighty god of war"! They were not a gentle people and committed, according to their writings, genocide, rape, and multiple war crimes.

So, what can we expect from people who follow the writings of these ancient warmongering genocidal war criminals? One out of a thousand expected to live by the loving dubs. It's too ridiculous to even comment on.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I got news for you New Boy, not a single one will survive, we all die without exception. Has anyone survived that you can name? We are just animals and go back to dust. Can anyone prove otherwise?? Of course we can fantasize any eventuality that might please us, but don't expect any proof to show up.

Ken P.

• new boy
    new boy

I think this was one of my better threads...

What say you?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Doesn't that mean that satan wins??

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit