Another death in the family.

by Decided 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

All I seem to hear lately is another death. My daughters husbands grand dad died today. He was 99 years old. He was living with them until a few weeks ago and went to a nurshing home to die.

Ken P.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am sorry for those who are left to mourn.But I would be willing to say at that age he was ready to go.

I'm 85 & it cant come quick enough for me ...He is probably High On the Mountain enjoying the view

Also no pain,no tears, no suffering....

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry, Ken, about the sad news. Young or old, it's always difficult.

Deepest condolences.

CoCo

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Sorry about your loss Ken and deepest sympathies. I'm in my late 50's and I lost my dad and mom is getting on in years...she is the second youngest in her family so most of my aunts and uncles have passed away. When our family came to the "truth" dad and mom were still in their late 20's and we were convinced none of us would grow old or die before the end. We would all enter into paradise as a family...but the obvious reality still hasn't detered my family in continuing in the "truth"...but like every human that ever lived none will escape death.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's a bummer to lose anyone. 99 years old man. Lived a nice long life.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, Ken. I flipped over another decade and more and more entertainers from my teen years are dying. There were 5 women in the obits this week within 3 years of my age. As we grow older, the generation ahead of us are fast disappearing. I hope I live to 99 as long as I have my mind and am fairly healthy. I have more years behind me than ahead of me. Let's use ours wisely.

• watson
    watson

Blondie

• Decided
    Decided

Yes I know death is comming, I'm 76 now and just had a bad time a few weeks ago in the hospital. I'm doing OK now, at least I think I am. My brother is doing some better now with parkinson disease.

I guess the way to handle things is try to enjoy what time we can. I'm in a bad financial position right now and don'st see any way out but I just have to work it out someway.

Ken P.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sorry for your familys lose,and your situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit