Report for USA out yet?

by factfinder 7 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

Does anyone have the US report for 2012 yet? Thanks.

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

Uh....last time I looked at a calender there were still about 30+ days left in the 2012 calender year....Unless I missed something, no report will be out until about Feb 2013.....no?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I guess you missed something, Big Large Mama, because the service year runs from October thru September.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If anything, I guess it might be in latest KM

• Gayle
    Gayle

Last year the full 'worldwide' stats were coming out Dec. 20 on this site. I saw on jw.org, the 2013 "Examining the Daily Scriptures" is on JW online site already for PDF. So, maybe in a few weeks the Yearbook w/stats will be posted on jw.org? Possibly, some sprinkling of stats will be squeaking out before?

• sir82
    sir82
    last time I looked at a calender there were still about 30+ days left in the 2012 calender year

The Watchtower's "service year' runs from Sept. 1 through Aug. 31. All year-end statistics are based on that period.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Gayle-thanks! yes, I was hoping someone here would have the stats by now! A bethelite sends me an advance YB each year but like you said the info was leaked earlier than the book came! Hopefully some info will be leaked here soon!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just wanna see the increase in partakers as the memorial occured before the big change with the "annointed'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit