Canadian Movement To Shame Clergy!

by metatron 8 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2012/11/join-thousands-in-shaming-expeling.html

Sounds interesting. If you're Canadian, this might be your opportunity.

metatron

• Ethos
    Ethos

"This nation-wide community event is your chance to publicly identify, de-frock and permanently banish child raping priests, corrupt clergy and other wolves posing as sheep in your communities"

One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish molesting child after child. Indeed, because JW's follow the Bible when it says: "In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators, 10 not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, YOU would actually have to get out of the world. 11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish....Ethos

Thats because the WBT$ hides them in Kingdom Halls..

No one knows who they are..

Thats a Perk?..

............................... OUTLAW

• metatron
    metatron

Ethos, there comes a point when the ignorance of people such as you is inexcusable.

but better to suppose that you are ignorant rather than 'seared in the conscience' in slavish defense of a sick cult and its crimes against families and children.

metatron

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish molesting child after child. Indeed, because JW's follow the Bible when it says: "In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators, 10 not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, YOU would actually have to get out of the world. 11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man."

the fuck? are you for real?

http://www.mediafire.com/?8b19nbt4biw3d5 victims WT settled out-of-court, San Diego -

follow along with me as we read document 2a...sorry. old wtbt$ habits die hard...

• 1977 - dorman was born
    • 1980 - campos becomes an baptized publisher in 1980 (34)
    • 1982 - campos molests a young member of linda vista congregation (39)
    • 1982 - yong member tells his mother (40)
    • 1982 - at this time, campos CONFESSES to the boy's mother (41)
    • 1982 - -mother tells elders, elders investigate, campos confesses to elders, NO ACTION TAKEN (42-47)
    • 1982 - elders decides it's a minor matter bc they feel as though the mothers of the two involved worked it out somehow (48)
    • 1982 - elder knew molestation was a crime, that he may repeat the crime, yet no restrictions on service and cong not warned (49)
    • 1982 - police never called and campos continued condcting bible studies (50-51)
    • 1983 - WHEN DORMAN WAS 6 YEARS OLD, CAMPOS WOULD SODOMIZE HIM AFTER BIBLE STUDY. HE WOULD TAKE DORMAN TO WORK WITH HIM. DORMAN'S MOTHER THOUGHT THIS WAS FINE AS HE WOULD BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR HER SON. (100)
    • 1985 - WHEN DORMAN WAS APPROX 8 YEARS OLD, THE ABUSE STOPPED...AT LEAST AT WORK...STILL SKETCHY IF THERE WAS MORE. (100)
    • 1986 - linda vista splits into la jolla and linda vista. both halls comprised of members from the original linda vista (57)
    • 1986 - inaugural elders for la jolla congregation were elders from linda vista
    • 1986 - elders form judicial committee for campos as more sexal molestation allegations come forth (pg. 24 - 2)
    • 1986 - reproved, not expelled, temporary restriction on some priveledges (pg. 24 - 3)
    • 1987 - Dormans move to Illinois, victim was 10...
    • 1988 - becomes a ministerial servant (36)
    • 1988 - campos started molesting gamboa and continued molesting him until 1994, sometimes as many as 2-3x a week from oral to attempted sodomy, digital anal penetration. (83-86)
    • 1993 - becomes an elder, eventually becomes congregation servant (37)
    • 1994 - gamboa moves to arizona and campos can no longer abuse him (86)
    • 1994 - the dormans learn their son had been molested by campos (60)
    • 1994 - campos admits to molesting dorman AND THAT THE ELDERS ALREADY KNEW (61)
    • 1994 - dormans ask the riveras who are believed to have a son molested by campos, riveras were already warned of campos (62)
    • 1994 - elders say that if she pursues the matter a previous affair she engaged in would be disclosed to the congregation, also said that too many years had passed and there was nothing they could do (63)
    One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish....Ethos

you don't have to worry about elders being shipped from kingdom hall to kingdom hall because apparently, the governing body is too fucking lazy and simply doesn't give a fuck about worrying whether innocent children are being sodomized by the "spirit appointed elders".

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ethos will eventually move on and come back with a new avatar. They always do. I suppose that's what you do when you are socially retarded. You go online and post away. Go ahead Ethos. I'm sure on other boards u are a body builder, or a model, or an actor, or a scientist, or a minister, but never honest

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i understand where the apologists are coming from, but the physical and mental harm of others is where i draw the line. i can't excuse apologists for any of that and especially the, "well look at them! they're worse!" attitude pisses me the fuck off. there's a very real person who is suffering as a direct result of the lies, twists, etc from these people.

the dorman case really gets to me.

that's my hometown. i was raised by a single mother in the lie. she might have ben cautious to a degree, but i'd bet my life she didn't think twice about who i went out in service with. sure she could say she trusted my judgement, especially as i grew old enough to make my own arrangements, but still...that's just not enough.

dorman's mother thought campos was a fine brother in the hall. that's probably the extent of the "vetting" most parents do in the hall. it's easy to spot the obvious creeps though.

this coupled with the scandals, the money laundering, the kingdom hall scandals...i understand where the apologists are coming from. i understand they don't want their entire world to turn out to be a lie, but still...child molestors. how brainwashed does someone have to be to push that aside?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish molesting child after child."

Why do I get the feeling that Ethos is the type of person that would try to hush up an incident of child molestation in a congregation? If Ethos own child was molested by someone in the congregation, then set free to molest again, they would probably be content to tell themselves, "well, maybe they got away with it, but at least we're not Catholic."

"Indeed, because JW's follow the Bible when it says: "In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators,"

See, this is the major flaw with JW thinking--false equivalence. Child molestation isn't just a matter of "fornication" to be handled by a bunch of janitors serving on a JC.
    CHILD MOLESTATION IS A CRIME AND SHOULD BE HANDLED BY THE POLICE AS A SERIOUS CRIMINAL MATTER!
    Kool-Aid-drinking JWs are blind and ignorant fools. And they should be shamed in Canada and in every other country!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One of the perks of being a JW is that we never have to worry about a pastor being shipped from parish to parish molesting child after child.

Not much of an argument since the WTS. has kept these particular individuals inside the organization and actually protected these ones from receiving

prosecution by secular authorities.

The WTS. has unfortunately took the approach of looking at pedophilia against children in similarity to fornication and adultery,

a designated sin between two consenting adults. In truthful reality this has far more perceivable psychological damage upon innocent victims from this

egregious behavior. The factual reason why in most countries its seen as a serious crime which can invoke a long jail sentence behind bars.

This perception that all one has to do in emulating the social standards of the ancient Hebrews to simply ask " Do you repent " for your actions ?

has shown itself to have regrettable consequences. The recent Candace Conti case is a good example of what can and does happen when religious

organization(s) conduct themselves on their own accord.

Individuals can actually exploit the perceived safe environment thats apparent in most religious organizations and to some degree count on a level of

protection from any outside judgments and responsibilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit