You won't believe what the Jehovah's Witnesses proclaimers book exposes!!!

by EndofMysteries 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's said that apostates/ex jws are the ones who twist and lie. What if real strong black and white evidence, undeniable that the WT infact are the ones doing that.

Look at the proclaimers book, page 218. They are talking about the June 1st and June 15, 1938 WT. This book was written in 1992, before the internet took off, so they were probably doing this on bets that nobody or very few would ever have access to the old magazines.

On the last paragraph they are talking about a major doctrine change, this is when it's set in stone the society/rutherford/governing body are the ones giving teh food at the proper time. You'll notice how they say it's made up of those on earth who have been anointed with holy spirit.

I read that and thought, wait a minute, rutherford had been teaching that holy spirit was done away with in 1918 to the day he died. That doesn't make sense.

So I pulled up the june 1st and 15th 1938 watchtower and sure enough it doesn't say that at all. If you download it, go ot page 169 on the pdf and you'll see it says "which faithful and wise servant is made up and composed of all the anointed ones on earth brought into the temple into unity in christ" NOTHING about holy spirit.

Infact in that article you'll see rutherford saying how holy spirt was part of the elijah period which ended in 1918. Rutherford claimed Jesus took over, so holy spirit was no longer needed, and Jesus was using those at Bethel to give the food at the proper time. Rutherford wrote all the books and articles, so rutherford was infact saying he was personally the head of the faithful slave and all anointed would listen to what he says in unity and obey. That's pretty much the true story. This made it so nobody could understand the bible because holy spirit was only until Jesus returned. After he died eventually they readapted holy spirit, but somehow it remained only the governing body would be the ones getting it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

There are many instances of that in that book ,that is one example. Also why he was arrested, in that book and revelation book what they claim vs the true facts and court documents show more fabrications.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Captives of a Concept helps make use of the Proclaimers book to help a JW awaken.

I think the Proclaimers book may have been a way of blunting the effect of Crisis of Conscience, to inoculate some to the embarrassing history by partially acknowledging it. Before this, millions of Witnesses had never heard of Beth Serim, 1874, Pyramids, and so forth.

So many who learned of this most likely said, “Why didn’t the Society ever tell me any of this?” By learning some of these things, it gives the illusion of being candid, and by putting a spin on some of these embarrassing tidbits, by reconciling a Witness to them. They can say, “Oh, Beth Serim? I read about that in the Proclaimers book. The Light got brighter.”

• designs
    designs

Nice find.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Yea. I think for anybody going to a judicial committee, if they bring this book, and they bring a copy of the original article printed, they can point out who is the one that is twisting the facts. Infact it can be a very innocent way in which they learned of it. They read this book and since didn't have access to the original articles looked if any pdf scans of originals existed since they were so intrigued and wanted to have a great knowledge of our history, but then started to become concerned when seeing what the book said and the originals said didn't line up.

• blondie
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

thanks for the link blondie, marked. I'm starting to make notes myself in the book. It will be good to supplement with that.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

EOM: Interesting stuff. But I gotta' say, your writing is hard to follow.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

00DAD - I looked back and I can see that, so I will slow down and proof read. I did those posts in a rush.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you. I am intrigued by your thesis and want to follow your line of thought, but had a heck of a time doing it.

Good, clear writing is hard to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit