Happy Thanksgiving!

by JustMeNonJDub 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

So thankful to be out of the cult!

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I am thankful that my eyes have been opened to the truth! Amen thank you lets eat turkey

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm thankful for ... and

• Heaven
  • yknot
    yknot

Thankful for my sanity, family, JWN, perfect pies and a few hours of no CO-a-coming hoopla ...

Now back to the football game!!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

I am thankful for my Partner of almost 11 years, and am thankful for the friends that I have made on the board, which include, but are not limited to:

Snowbird, Broken promises, Glander, Mr and Mrs. Rabbit, Big Tex, Nina, Elsewhere, Lady Lee and all others I have had a chance to know.

I am thankful for our humble home, and am thankful that I have been able to fill it with furnishings and trinkets of yesteryear, things from people that have been passed from generation to generation over the course of 200 plus years.

I'm thankful that we have enough food to eat, and that we are able to feed the countless Raccoons, Possums, birds, Squirrels, Slugs, snails, Reptiles and every other living creature that passes our doorsteps and yard.

I am thankful that I had my Little Girl for 14-1/2 years before she died. Even though I still grieve for her on a daily basis, I am glad that I was able to share with her and give her the same love that she showed me while she was alive.

I am thankful that we are able to have enough to sponsor 3 children in Africa and South America every month, so that they too can eat and have medical care.

I am thankful that the latest overseas fight didn't end in a world war.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit