Papa John responds to "Bad Press"

by jeremiah18:5-10 1 Replies latest social current

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

For those who were quick to run with the bash Papa John's action, here's "the rest of the story".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-h-schnatter/papa-johns-obamacare_b_2166209.html

Is it spin control? Perhaps. I really don't care, but it sounds more reasonable than the previous statements accredited to him.

I hope this is his true sentiments and an accurate rendering of events Lord knows I've had to do ALOT of damage control due to the ripple effects of the previous allegations. I'm sick of emailing people what my franchise is doing and how its entirely different than the actions that were being accused to happen.

Have a happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Jeremiah

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Well, I know for a fact that there is a new Papa John's opening (and hiring) in my little town. They are setting up shop in a long abandoned strip mall. It's nice to see the jobs that are being created for both the PJ employees and the contractors. The next closest Papa John's is about 30 minutes away and they always seem to do a brisk business. I haven't heard any rumors that they were laying anyone off.

FYI - I live in the US, not in Canada. I moved and I can't seem to be able to change my profile info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit