Yorkshire Ripper is the watchtower reader in prison

by oldlightnewshite 9 Replies latest social current

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4650631/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-is-taped-inside-Broadmoor-saying-how-Docs-say-he-is-cured-and-how-he-expects-to-get-day-release.html

The Yorkshire Ripper (A baptized Witness), who killed 13 women is asking for day release and to be put in a medium security prison. He's a nice bloke and he reads the Watchtower for the WT study in prison. That's alright, then.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

he's already tried for parole and received a whole life tariff, no chance especially that he's a Broadmoor inmate.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i suppose this means he will be one of the lucky few who will survive armageddon and live forever in the new system.

• besty
    besty

public outrage will not allow him much in the way of concessions - you can't slaughter and dismember 13 women and then say you are ok now...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He reads the Watchtower magazine? He must be OK now. Why is he still in prison? He should be released immediately!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

And recent rumours suggest a link to the Jimmy Saville scandal. He has no chance.

Loz x

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

According to the Sun quote, he does not officiate or serve at the dubs WT study in Broadmoor, as far as we know: They say,

"The killer who claimed he was on a divine mission to clear the streets of prostitutes is now a Jehovah’s Witness. He reads the group’s Watchtower magazine and sends it to friends and family in the hope of converting them. Sutcliffe moans to his brother he could not find the latest copy following a hospital search of his room. He says: “I’ve been spending the last hour and a half looking for a Watchtower. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I only found it about 20 minutes ago. I was looking for ages.” He instantly realised it was exactly where he had left it.

Sutcliffe confesses: “I wasted so much time and it was in there all the time. I’d put it in there by accident so that’s all right for tomorrow now."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4650631/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-is-taped-inside-Broadmoor-saying-how-Docs-say-he-is-cured-and-how-he-expects-to-get-day-release.html#ixzz2CZrJ4HTI

Seems he suffers amnesia too! BTW, I wonder if he is the one convert that the J W's wish they had NOT made????

• cedars
    cedars

Sutcliffe is an ideal candidate to be a future Watchtower leader. He has already displayed an aptitude for defending child molesters such as Jimmy Savile. He claimed that those making allegations against the disgraced TV presenter, who police have identified as one of the most prolific sex offenders in British history, are "jumping on the bandwagon".

http://news.sky.com/story/1007965/jimmy-savile-was-yorkshire-ripper-suspect

Yep, he'll fit right in. The Governing Body should appoint him as their PR spokesperson.

Cedars

• trillaz
    trillaz

I'd say that he is the F&DS. This is proof that Jehovah is using his annointed class to preach the good news everywhere.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Heh heh. I was not trying to insinuate that Broadmoor is full of JWs. I think it's full of deranged window-lickers..... wait- it MUST have its own congregation.......Surely?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit