Watchtower using MK Ultra/Monarch programming?

by NoStonecutters 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

I have always wondered if the Watchtower, being a major player in the brainwashing industry, is part of or incorporates MK Ultra programming.

For those not familiar with it, Project MK Ultra was an illegal CIA mind control program that apparently still exists unofficially through Monarch Butterfly programming. Childern are often the victims of this program, as social engineers and psychological operators found that sexually and physically abusing children produced traits beneficial to the intelligence community, like photographic memory and amnesia (good for carriers of secrets and sensitive information). Monarch programming also produces candidates for Manchurian operations.

Anyways, it seems that the CIA could definitely benefit by using the Watchtower to carry out some of this programming, as the structure of the Watchtower kingdom halls makes it easy for predators to abuse kids with impunity.

I did a search on this forum and found at least one person who claims to have been a victim of this, if I am reading correctly. lauralisa mentions on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/7129/1/Yes-another-website

Apparently, one of the most obvious signs in victims of Monarch/MK Ultra programming is the presence of disassociative idenity disorder, also known as split personality disorder. Is there a high rate of Jehovah's Witnesses with this disorder?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You're nuts. Off your rocker. Certifiable.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

You are not nuts and pretty close to the truth.

• baltar447
    baltar447

According to my understanding, fractured personalities are only developed under EXTREME circumstances. Not just dissonance.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I for one expect a phone call any day from DUSO the Dolphin, at which time I will perform my programming...... seriously..

Cagefighter! I just toured a gym and got a free weeks pass. They are a Old School gym with emphasis on MMA ( I was mma before they had a word for it) training. I will be hitting the bag again with other people, instead of all alone in my garage!

I don't know about people infiltrating the KH, I think they are just dumb there. The Government has better prospects out there. On an interesting side note I met a man we will call " Steve ". He was ex-Special Forces. He claimed that the Columbine shootings were a result of one of the boys Father experimenting on him. Allegedly the Father was very familiar with MK-Ultra protocols. It is total rumor, but creepy if true.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Sigh. Seriously man, you're heading in the direction of Lars/JCanon.

It would be a truly sad and desperate day when the CIA has to resort to drafting JWs.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

1984 U.S. General Accounting Office report

The U.S. General Accounting Office issued a report on September 28, 1984, which stated that between 1940 and 1974, DOD and other national security agencies studied thousands of human subjects in tests and experiments involving hazardous substances.

The quote from the study: [51]

Working with the CIA, the Department of Defense gave hallucinogenic drugs to thousands of "volunteer" soldiers in the 1950s and 1960s. In addition to LSD, the Army also testedquinuclidinyl benzilate, a hallucinogen code-named BZ. (Note 37) Many of these tests were conducted under the so-called MKUltra program, established to counter perceived Soviet and Chinese advances in brainwashing techniques. Between 1953 and 1964, the program consisted of 149 projects involving drug testing and other studies on unwitting human subjects

[edit]

Conspiracy theories:

MKUltra plays a part in many conspiracy theories given its nature and the destruction of most records. [77]

Lawrence Teeter, attorney for convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan, believed Sirhan was under the influence of hypnosis when he fired his weapon at Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Teeter linked the CIA's MKUltra program to mind control techniques that he claimed were used to control Sirhan. [78] [79]

Jonestown, the Guyana location of the Jim Jones cult and Peoples Temple mass suicide, was thought to be a test site for MKUltra medical and mind control experiments after the official end of the program. Congressman Leo Ryan, a known critic of the CIA, was murdered by Peoples Temple members after he personally visited Jonestown to investigate various reported irregularities. [80]

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think that the Illuminati are controlling Debbie Boone and the Facelifts.

Only when we control this will we control this worldwide conspiracy of horror.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

On EVERY SINGLE Bible Study I've ever been on, I was exposed to watching/participating in doing the following things to the householder:

2. Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen).

3. Restraint; with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc.

4. Near-drowning.

5. Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water, and burning chemicals.

6. Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive).

7. Spinning.

8. Blinding light.

9. Electric shock.

10. Forced ingestion of offensive body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc.

11. Hung in painful positions or upside down.

12. Hunger and thirst.

13. Sleep deprivation.

14 Compression with weights and devices.

15. Sensory deprivation.

16. Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, often given by injection or intravenously.

17. Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents.

18. Limbs pulled or dislocated.

19. Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust.

20. Near-death experiences; commonly asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation.

22. Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives.

24. Raped to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement.

25. Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons.

26. Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; Dedication to Satan or other deities.

27. Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has raped her.

28. Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants.

29. Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance.

30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I used to catch rides in ufo's to conventions, sometimes. The et's openly discussed and laughed about their use of the wt org as an experiment for controling the human monkeys on the planet. It had no effect on me, though. Hail satan.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit