Neighborhood doesn't want new kh there

by Left in the Cold 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-college-park-jehovas-witnesses-community-fights-to-keep-jehovahs-witnesses-out-of-neighborhood-20121107,0,5339745.column

The story is mostly about a neighborhood in Indianapolis fighting to keep a kh from being built in their neighborhood, but as is common, the entertainment is in the comments below the article. I thought I'd share.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

This should make them even more popular when they go door-to-door in the community.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

LOL! Love the comment from the guy pumping gas!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

"I remember once being at the Speedway gas station at 75th/SR 37, pumping gas and minding my own business. I was taking in my surrounding when I noticed a young lady (maybe 22), long dress, brown curly hair, and very pretty standing on the curb near the door. She was looking around.

I went about looking at the pump and looking around when I looked back at her and she was looking directly at me. Again, I went to looking at the pump and then back around and when next I looked at her, she was walking in my direction looking right at me.

My first thought was "Who the heyell is this and WTH does she want?" She approached me, somewhat apprehensive, and asked if I could use some prayer (or something like that) She handed me that JW B.S. pamphlets chatted it up a bit, and left.

It left me with an impression of JWs and that was..."Man if I could, I'd hit that in a heart beat!"
    lol...that was one mighty fine looking JW girl! Seriously...she was HOT!"

classic.

Have to say the residents threatening to move out over this potential KH are selling wolf tickets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit