Barbara Anderson's website

by outsmartthesystem 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I tried to go to Barbara's website to order the book "Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion". Evidently the book is sold through Randy's website (freeminds). But that page is down and has been for a while now. Does anyone know how else to order that book? (and how to get a hold of Barbara and/or Randy to let them know)??????

Thanks

OSTS

• talesin
    talesin

You can contact Randy on facebook. :))

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just let Barbara know..Hopefully it`s fixed soon..

........................ mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

thank you very much!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Hi outsmartthesystem. Secrets of Pedophila is not a book, it's a CD I published in 2007. You really don't have to purchase it as it's fully downloadable for free on my website in sections. Scroll down to almost the end of www.watchtowerdocuments.com Home Page and see the offer.

I'd recommend you download the almost 100-page Commentary first, which I wrote, and is also on the CD. It explains what led up to the secret settlement by the WT with 16 victims of JW molesters for $12.5 million and highlights the most important aspects of each lawsuit filed against the Watchtower. Then if you want to read the court documents, they are there to read case by case. Private Message me if you have any problems or write me through my website. (I think that Randy Watters is having work done on his website and that might be the reason you can't order the CD. However, he was telling me a while ago that he might just not have a store on Freeminds anymore and that might be the problem.)

Barbara

• Scott77
    Scott77

However, he was telling me a while ago that he might just not have a store on Freeminds anymore and that might be the problem.)
    AndersonsInfo

I think, this is a very serious concern. Right now, the trend is moving everying digital into clouds. Where is Randy moving then? I am looking toward a day when internet giants like Google can rent an entire online store to some renters like Randy for his books.

Scott77

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

thank you all!

• Balaamsass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit