Hitler, the Nazis and the GB/WT, the similarities thread.

by Phizzy 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Last night I watched a Docco on the Telly, which I think was done by the good old paedophile hiding BBC, about the "Dark Charisma" of Hitler.

It pointed out that within the worship offered to Hitler, there was an element , quite pronounced, that affected most of the populace, that he was not to blame for the short-comings of the Nazi regime.

"If only Herr Hitler could do everything himself, all would be well" was the attitude.

I see a similarity with the attitude of JW's about the GB , despite the grandiose, bloated, and yet baseless claims of that body of arrogant frauds, the average JW simply will not lay any blame at their door for all the cock-ups.

The often heard "they are only imperfect men" claim is really the same one made about friend Adolf, and it holds just about the same amount of water.

Do you see other similarities between the Nazis, Hitler et al, and the GB/WT ??? and with the attitude of the German nation and the R&F JW's ?

• creativhoney
  • cofty
    cofty

I saw the documentary it was fascinating.

Something that stood out to me was the myth that Hitler wasn't personally aware of the bad things his henchmen were doing during the 30s. He kept himself at arms length from the mindless thuggery of his storm troopers and their suppression of political opposition.

The GB have created a similar mythology. The r&f think that the problems they endure are the fault of unkind local elders and that the f&ds would sort it out if only they knew about it. Little do they know that the most severe examples of unkindness are to be found in the upper echelons of the organisation and the better local elders tone down the instructions of the service committee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit