Courageous Lady confronts her molester online.

by ohiocowboy 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

This beautiful young Lady has many Youtube Videos of fashion tips, makeup, etc. Last week, her molester from the time she was 4-13 years old shockingly subscribed to her page, and she decided to speak out and describe her experience. She is a very courageous person to do what she did! I bet her molester will think twice before he ever contacts her again.

Warning for possible triggers in the video , as she describes what she went through, so if you aren't in a good emotional state right now, please don't watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iUog2lL8k&feature=plcp

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Bump

• jemba
    jemba

Bree is the most beautiful, brave, strong, confident, intelligent, amazing young woman!! Check out some of her other vids. She did a great job of giving her abuser what he deserves to hear. I would love to see him tied up and tortured for ages like what he did to poor Bree for years.

Love this video, everyone should watch it.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks for the responses! Yes, Bree is empowering herself! I bet that her attacker is hiding under a rock right now! I am very happy that she has done so much with her life after having such a crappy childhood. Life handed her lemons, and she made some sweeeeet lemonade!

• poppers
    poppers

All I can say is "wow!" I hope that her video helps her heal, and I would love to see the look on her molester's face when he saw it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit