January 2013 KM... Since the end is near (again)... in times of need, help other JWs... everyone else is going to die at Armageddon anyway...

by Calebs Airplane 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Fascinating paragraph on page 3...

Our main reason for being a part of our Christian brotherhood is our love for Jehovah. So we love to learn about him and to teach others about him. And we love the people whom Jehovah loves. When we help them in times of need, we do not expect God to thank us. Instead, we thank God because we view our Christian brotherhood as a precious gift from him. As the last days of this loveless world are winding down, may we continue to demonstrate love for the whole association of brothers!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmm. need to read the article in context before rushing to judgement, and they don't give me a K M these days. But the para. does seem to imply what you are saying

• Satanus
    Satanus

Think about it: a dub in a disaster has in mind that it might be the start of armegeddon. During armageddon, would dubs hinder jehovahs work of killing everyone by helping his victims, his prey?

S

• wha happened?
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah doesn't thank us? That Almighty Lowlife Scumbag doesn't do anything for us. Rather he expects us to do him favors and acts as if he was the one doing us the favors.

Too bad, Jehovah. You want favors out of me? It's high time for me to get those 1099 forms rolling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit