What Could Have Happened To The Watchtower If Hurricane Sandy Killed All The GB Overnight?

by Scott77 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

The number of lives lost and families shattered from Hurricane Sandy continued to climb Saturday, with the death toll now at more than 110. The number of lives claimed in New York from the super storm was reduced by one to 48, after medical examiners determined two deaths initially linked to the storm were not, and another body was found during the recovery effort.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-hurricane-sandy-deaths-climb-20121103,0,6945430.story

Please, just imagine on what could have happend to the Watchtower as we know it today.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think, a new replacement could have been made as soon as possible. The fallen leaders would be in Heaven ruling with Jesus, right?

Scott77

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

im gonna throw this out there. water would have never gone past the 3rd level. also i have had a tool shed survive 80+ mph wind. in their fortress, the worst they would have experienced was discomfort if the electricity went down. my knowlege consists of about 12 majors that we had hit directly or close enough to cause major problems. and yes we were even some of the lames stuck in traffic for 15-20 hrs running from rita... we evacuated in front of rita and i drove through her going back home. it took 3 hours. ike jacked us up tho. no power for like 2-1/2 weeks. triple digit temps. but the cold must be awful. having been there, my thoughts go out.

again the gb were completely safe thanks to jayhoober (and quality american engineering).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit