Do You Regret Reporting Your Elder, Elder's Wife Of Misconduct? It never works!

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

one thread is heading down "Do you regret confessing?"

Do you regret telling the brothers something because of the "Matthew 18" passage about "going to the elders if your brother/sister has sinned against the Hall?"

I told the Circuit Overseer about a coverup with old "holy-joey", the harsh judge of sexual sins of young Witnesses. This guy was brutal until his daughter turned Lesbian which he tried to cover over with a super-super private reproof. The issue was brought before the Body, more sex participants were introduced to the elder body. holy-joe kept his position and I really got the shaft for letting the CO know there was a sin against the congregation.

Moral of the story, don't tell on the elders you work with or you might find yourself "persona-non grata"!

• happy@last
    happy@last

How such double standard elders ever believe they will be rewarded is beyond me, they can't believe what they preach so what's the point? Must be in for the power trip.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

holy-joey" is still an elder and I am fading faster than the Watchtower's printing press equipment.

I like the bitch sessions we had, discussion of potential ministerial candidates and how they would have to kiss our ass just right, or they would be permanent microphone runners.

Microphone runners are often former elders who commited adultery, they act like something they will never be again. We had one guy whose black-book of hoes could make Charile Sheen cry, still he pretended he was an elder by carrying around his big bookcase, rudely speaking to the young microphone runners and sound-stage kids. Why would a wife stay with him after five extra-martial affairs, Christendom usually dump's a minister if they committ adultery, Fundamental Christians have tried to remove sexual deviants from their "elder, Pastor list". We JWs might allow pedophiles the chance to serve again (according to the new letter), "oh wait, we have been doing that since 2000!" until the lawsuits starting to sue our Org!

What a Motley Crew of people we were, oh the times we had my friends!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit