To KingSol from Rip: If you can read this...Thanks!

by rip van winkle 0 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sol, I want you to know that your recent advice was well taken. I don't know who you are or what you do in real life, but you definitely gave me good advice and I want to Thank you here on JWN. I know there may be some here and at Chappy's site that think I don't like you. But, YOU don't care. I like that you don't. Sol, you gave me good advice. I just want to share one thing that can be helpful to the newly 'awakened' who are looking to 'fade' and assist others out of the WTS: Sol said: "you really should be using this time to strengthen your knowledge base of why the Bible is wrong, and NOT by reading others opinions but by doing some serious research...but it's effort that noone can do for you: you've got to read and think for yourself and then be able to explain it to others. I don't want anyone to accept MY conclusion, as that's simply them continuing to rely on others. Instead, they've got to make sense to them, and be able to explain it." Again, my sincere "Thank you" to Sol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit