I HAVE RETURNED TO THE TRUTH

by wasblind 3 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

JWN that is

Those of you who click this link it's not at all what you think and you have been HOODWINKED

And if your still part of a religion that predicted the end over (1914 ) and over (1925 )

and over (1975 ) again, because the path they took was lit by a match that was

struck in the wind...........You have been HOODWINKED

If your broke as can be, and convinced to work for free, goin' yard to yard

to put time on a publishers card, then you still haven't learned that salvations not

earned.........and you have been HOODWINKED

If your religion built a house for the return of the dead, when the livin'

barerly have a roof over thier own darn heads.........You have been HOODWINKED

If your religion cliamed that millions now livin' will never die, remember Satan

told eve that same ole lie.........And you have been HOODWINKED

If your religion claim that you, your mom, and your grandma make up only

one generation, try sellin' that to non-wtinesses at your next family occasion

Because you my friend have been HOODWINKED, and they will KNOW your

a fool

• Heaven
    Heaven

* giggle *

I thought you were gonna say you just finished reading cofty's thread on 'The Greatest Show on Earth'.

• LV101
    LV101

ahhh, Was B --- glad your back and great read.

• fiddler
    fiddler

You know.........until you said it, I had not thought about the fact that 'Satan told the same lie'...........good point!

"............you won't die for god knows..............." yes, it's total BS!

As for the rest of what you said..........I couldn't agree more.

*false prophecies

*can't preach your way to 'salvation'

*a grandmother's generation is CERTAINLY a different one from her granddaughters.

Glad I went and looked anyway at this thread.........it did seem a bit ominous at the outset.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit