Remembering V (and others) on this 5th of November

by darthfader 9 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

To V and all the other "uberpostates" who have gone to great lengths to inform the public about the cult that is the Jehovah's Witnesses, I take today to say thanks to you all.

• V's JW Comments
    • Freeminds
    • JWFacts
    • JWSurvey
    • Marvin Shilmer's Blogspot

Im sure there are many others.

Thanks guys!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Guess what movie I'm watching tonight??

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Love that movie!

• watson
  • jamiebowers
  • d
    d

remeber remeber the 5th of november. I love that movie.

• Glander
    Glander

My wife and I were in London a few years ago during the Guy Fawkes holiday. Obnoxious kids roaming the streets come up to you and demand "a penny for the Guy!"

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

V for Vendetta what an amazing movie. Thanks Darthfader!

• Nambo
    Nambo

"My wife and I were in London a few years ago during the Guy Fawkes holiday. Obnoxious kids roaming the streets come up to you and demand "a penny for the Guy!""

I cant remember the last time I saw a kid in London do that Glander, did they actually have a Guy or just demand money?

Back in the 60s we would make a Guy out of old clothes stuffed with newspaper and lean him against a wall by a tobaconist or off-license, all the kids made Guys, bodies everywhere, looked like the day after armageddon.

And the fireworks, the following morning on my paper-round the streets were literaly littered with rockets, guess fireworks were cheap back then, you see nothing like that now.

Best firework we had was made by a friend with an engineering bent, we were about 13 at the time, it was made from metal rather than paper, and then packed with the gunpowder from very many rockets, actually it was crap thinking about it, it sort of shot up so fast and just seemed to keep on going.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Alan feuerbacher - uber apostate.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit