Does anyone know or have you heard of Jeffry R. Holland?

by haboob48 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• haboob48
    haboob48

I am a new person here, none of you may not even respond, but because you all are soooooooo smart, and have done so much investigating and research I thought I would loose sleep and ask some questions! When I say you are smart I REALLY MEAN THAT! I was just trying to investigate some things that didnt make sense to me about a missing sibling I have that was a JW, been missing for almost 20 years! My sibling has been missing since 1993 and alot of things didnt set well with me these last few years. So I googled some things......from info I had gotten from the POLICE themselves! I searched domain owners which led me to Jeffry R. Holland. Come to find out this man is an elder of the (morman)or Quorum??? church and who owns the website that my JW missing sister is on! I do not know what to do here! I am VERY upset that since I had questions I would call the number on my missing siblings poster and ask them to put her as a missing JW. The number does not exsist, to endable me to talk to anyone, but is a registry for missing persons! This act was done BY THE POLICE! Why would they put a missing JW on a morman site? Who is really behind this, and can anyone help me figure out the steps I need to take to answer this question? I do love and respect everyone on this site and any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for at least reading this post.

• Black Sheep
  • haboob48
    haboob48

thanks blacksheep will check it out when I have had enough sleep! thanks for responding!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I suspect that there are other people in the world called Jeffrey R Holland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit