Anyone working with Komplete 8 Ultimate (yes I spelled that correctly)

by Voices 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

I'm wondering if there's anyone that has komplete 8 ultimate? The reason i'm wondering is because my apple G5 is outdated, but the windows laptop i have is still good, only 2 years old. Now I do want to use this with Apple due to the fact that my logic pro 8 is still on it but i don't want to have to buy a new apple because i know the G5's are the older prior to the whole Intel take over the powerpc thing. and 64 BIT stuff. My question is this: when you get the Komplete 8 harddrive, is it specific for macs only? and a different harddrive for windows? Or do they send out the same one to everyone? and you can use the same harddrive thing on a windows AND apple? I'm sure the registration stuff is limited, but my question is important cause if i buy it, and my apple g5 is too old which i'm sure it is, i'd much rather be able to use the same harddrive onto my windows and get the stuff with cubase or whatever software (FL studio probably) in order to work. I don't want to have to spend over 1000 on a new apple just to be able to work with the komplete 8. But I would like to work with my logic on it. I doubt that it will work, but i don't want to waste my money. Anyway, if you're into this stuff and understand what i've said, please respond and let me know. If not.....then uh....big floppy hard drive disc!

Me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit