The father of still thinking jwn members

by Healthworker 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

I PROUDLY PRESENT THE FATHER OF STILL THINKING JWS AT JWN. He is a former vietnam vet and he is also the most thinkingest person on earth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9kiS8U46E

If you are convinced he IS truly the father of Still Thinking jws here, pls vote YES, if not vote NO!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

I vote YES

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I'm a great fan of Cedars' videos, too, Healthworker, my friend!

I want to support your polls and surveys, but i'm not really sure what you mean here. Please can you expand on your thoughts? Maybe I'm very obtuse today but I don't get it!

I've just listened to Anthony Morris III one more time......but I'm not much wiser, though I'm sure you have something very logical in mind. Please can you just give us a hint?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Well this one is part experiment and part survey. I mean since this forum is called JWN - it must be related to jehovahs witnesses. Well Anthony is one of the leaders, so his talks and mindset must for sure influence us. In that way he becomes a symbolic father for many people. My question is how his ability to reason has influenced the jwn posters ability to reason and think! To my surprise, many here really seem to be the most thinkingest people around

I say he is the father of "still thinking" jws here. I may be wrong, but let the thinkingest people decide for themselves

Love Healthworker

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Ah, I understand. Yes, there are thinkinger and thinkingest people here, for sure.

And there are also people whose ability to reason with a clear head enables them to draw honest, independent conclusions so that they don't follow like sheep onto the most obvious bandwagon, people with thought and compassion and respect for others, and I think that by and large they are in the majority, even though for much of the time that majority chooses to be silent!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Let's see; "thinkingest", "happifying"... any others?

BTW, I don't have the patience to watch videos, but I really like reading Cedars' stuff.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Like thinkingest the most:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit