Tallyman & Me

by Yadirf 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24098&site=3

Even Jerry Lee has a nickname. -- Yadirf.
    Fry Day,

Ohhhh, yeah.

HOW could I be so slOoow?

Well, why you Gutless Wonder, why didn't you just come out with "Jerry Lee's" Nickname, and post it up here yesterday??

But, that nickname of Jerry Lee's wouldn't fit me.

I'm not a Womanizer.

TT

Finally caught on, did you? Except that you're slightly, but dreadfully mistaken ... as you will soon see.

Actually, you've shown more damned interest in all the killing that Armageddon will bring about than the WTS has ever conceived of and published in books. It seems you've posted and reposted those pictures numberless times. I've begun to believe that you're hooked on them and the destruction they portray. For THAT reason (not for the reason that you've apparently concluded) I figured that Jerry Lee (himself nicknamed Killer) would make a proper nickname for you. I didn't mean to conjure up sorrowful memories, and if nicknaming you that would remind you of the past then I wouldn't stoop so low as to dub you as such. If it would do so, then say so, and I will drop it. I'll then have to think of something else that would be appropriate for your character, since, afterall, it wouldn't be fair for me alone to be called such things as "Sick Fuck" and not be able to retaliate with something.

++++++++++

As to your having posted the "Fry Day" thread to begin with, don’t you think that you’ve taken this thing a little too personally. What right do you think you have to judge the reason for which I posted the "tombstone" in Zev's thread? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23934&site=3

For your information Gwen and I have emailed each other in the past. Do you think that you’ve got a monopoly on that persona here on this board? She has no reason to see me as having been anything much more than clownish, with the additional fact that I wished to make a point. Is that particularly any of YOUR business?! It wasn’t directed at YOU, was it? I can assure you that you’ve presented the reason for my doing so in somewhat of an erroneous way, and it appears to be because you’re so very obsessed with the morbid side of things … which is indicated by the fact that you keep posting those pictures repeatedly. You seem to me to be salivating at the sight of such things, although you claim to hate the idea altogether.

I admit to being just a little bit mischievous (a birthday thread and all, he-he), but take that away and where’s the fun? Right!? When I clicked on that thread I thought to myself: Yep, here they all are, having cast to the wind all they’d learned during the time they were JWs. Yep, kicking up their heels, all carefree - - and THEN that ole Dirty-rat-of-a-killjoy-Yadirf happens along and throws the other end of reality into the mix … yes, the DAY OF DEATH … by tossing in nothing less than a TOMBSTONE as a reminder. – Ecclesiastes 7:1-5.

I had done the tombstone thing over in the birthday thread in order to drive home a point (and to rattle their cages a little of course. Hey, that's just me!) The POINT being that by their return to celebrating birthdays, after having once been enlightened, they have chosen to ignore the biggest reality of all ... that mankind is a dying race ... and that their minds should be on the need for salvation instead. What sense does it make to be so adamant about celebrating life (being born; birthdays) when you haven't even got a handle on GAINING life?

Now was that so bad of me? Can’t you take a little joke and a little jostling? Wasn’t there a message in my post in that thread?

As opposed to you, Gwen took it like a grown woman. Here’s what she said:

“Thank you for the wonderful gift. Burials are very expensive! my question is, is your gift to me the stone, burial plot, or the vase of flowerS? Or maybe just the flowers? Just want to know if you're a cheap basturd. I say you're not, no matter what everybody else says.

++++++++++

Try to calm down, TT. It might be good for your heart.

Yadirf

Edited to add link to relevant thread.
    Edited again for punctuation.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• rhett
    rhett

Wow, thanks for making this private exchange public. We're all so much better for it. Maybe next time you could post an email with one of your friends where you talk about lunch plans. I have a feeling that would be as relevant as this thread is.

I don't feel like Satan but I am to them.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hummmm, maybe you are Ernesto, after all. If you are, publish our e-mails as well.

• mindfield
    mindfield
    that mankind is a dying race

I just hope to God people like you are too.

No offense.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

That's all the feed you're gonna get tonite, Mindless.

PS >>> Watch out after you pick up that last single piece of grain, it could be a trap waiting for you in the corner up there!

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• dedalus
    dedalus

[8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>][8>]

• Farkel
    Farkel

Tallyman and me,

He's my bud and I'd do anything in my power for him.

End of story.

Farkel

• Lefty
    Lefty
    End of story.

You haven't been able to find the beginning of the story, Farkel, so I don't know how you figure you can write the concluding chapter.

BTW, speaking of stories, how far along have you gotten on that book you were encouraged to write?

How is your parrot?

Your piano?

Does the loyalty you have for your friend, Tom, really have a "damn" thing to do with this thread? If so what?

Is the idea, "My friend, right or wrong"? Isn't that what you people here usually try to stick the JWs with.

Yadirf?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit