Empower Network is definitely a scam

by NoStonecutters 2 Replies latest jw friends

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Has anyone encountered this Empower Network get-rich-blogging pyramid scheme circulating on the internet? Had a friend that was just taken in by it and now am getting marketing pitches from them. Just wanted you all to know that it is indeed a scam. And when you try to do a search about it being a scam, the top hits are program affiliates "debunking" the scam claims. I have seen a similar scheme with a real estate pyramid scheme.

I don't know why people continually get taken in by these get-rich-quick schemes.

From fake Facebook profiles to counter-intellegence, it's all there. http://adventurepaul.com/beware-of-the-empower-network-scam/ Reminds me of the paid shill whistleblower story I recently posted.

" Great blog post. I stumbled across Empower Network and felt that it was fake, but I couldn't articulate why. Your assessment has helped me in that regard. I will say this. It was difficult to even find an honest site. Yours was on page 5 of a GOOGLE search. Empower Network has tons of articles out there where "Empower Network is a Scam" as the header. As you read the article you see that it is just them capturing your attention and then reselling their amazing free online money ATM to the suckers. When you hear things like "we are not a pyramid scheme, we do all the selling for you, you keep 100% of the commissions but you can only use the $19/month eWallet as your merchant (so they get their kick back), you have to get all in (pay more money) to get the maximum returns, or come visit us for our workshop in San Diego for a cost of $2000 all in the same presentation--RUN. And before I get flamed, I'm sure that there are some people that make money from Empower Network (good for them). However, I would say that the majority of people that would sign up for something like this would end up only trying to get friends and family to sign up. They would have limited success and would also have the guilt of pressuring family to buy the magic online internet dust!"

• mzberrinche
    mzberrinche

Hello! Thank you for posting this! I know some Jehovah's Witnesses who are participating in this pyramid scheme, and I am concerned about them. It seems that they are not the only ones. When you google "Jehovah" and "empower network" there are thousands of hits. Each hit is for a different EN blog in which the person is writing about Jehovah. Why do you suppose so many Witnesses are taken in by this scam? Is the larger Jehovah's Witness organization aware of this phenomenon? If not I hope someone can tell them about this so that they protect their flock!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Hey... just realized there may be two JWs in this.

omg... the gullibility.

With no tangible product, it's a scam. They've both already joined. For $25, I'll leave well enough alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit