untitled

by grumblecakes 6 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

hey there!

does anybody know what is currently being "studied" for "congregation book study"?

uggghhh i gotta show face tonight....

thanks!!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

We wrap up the Bearing Good News book this week. Studying underlining my lesson now. This lesson is a typical backslapping attaboy affair emphasizing that our work is only sucessful because Jah is blessing our efforts just like how the word continued to grow and spread in Paul's day. Jah never deserts us. Brother Harold Abt and his wife Elsa survived concentration camps by relying on Jah. Paul preached under house arrest, so you can too worm. We need to have a sense of urgency because theres no time to lose and plenty to do in the work of the Lord. If we do our part, we'll be able to rejoice throughout eternity that we had a share in bearing thorough witness about God's kingdom!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Next we start the new Jeremiah book. Cant wait, its gonna be awesome, like turnip pudding with brocolli syrup.

• tec
    tec

like turnip pudding with brocolli syrup.

Best image ever.

I can see it, smell it, AND, taste it.

:)

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Not to hijack this thread, but I just googled Turnip Pudding and well that should br illegal! Who would have thought it was real? Did you know about it, Tammy?

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

thx TS! i thought the Bearing book woulda been done already (its felt like an eternity).

lol, i like turnips! id describe CBS as a lima bean sandwhich with a tall warm glass of eel juice.

• tec
    tec

I definitely did NOT know about it, Miz. Turnip is my most hated vegetable. Sorry grumbles, lol.

Peace

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit