Born Again!

by Kevinson 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Kevinson
    Kevinson

O.K., maybe not in the traditional Christain orthodox sense but a general feeling that anyone, no matter what their situation can face challenges that help them see a different perspective or viewpoint. I feel I've reached that to a degree as I learn new things, explore strange new worlds, to boldly....... Uhh, anyway the point being that I now choose to go by a name that is closely related to my own(add SON) Wow! Kevinson is the username I now choose.(Sorry for those of you who have grown fond of Danielson) Alrighty then, I've got a date to go on tonight, wish me luck..... I mean fortune...Doh! Dub training ya know? See ya!

• julien
    julien

sorry about going OT but I need to rant.

WItness are so stupid with that whole "luck" phobia.. They all go around saying "fortunate".. I even heard my brother say "fortunacy" (where a normal human would say luckiness) once. The stupid part is that the words mean the same thing. They feel somehow that luck invokes "lady luck" . But fortune has pagan roots too, as in the Roman goddess Fortuna. Just another example of pharisee-ism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit