Why obey bible counsel and Killer S.F. dogs

by discuss 9 Replies latest jw friends

• discuss
    discuss

As many in the U.S. know, the S.F. couple was convicted of
    murder for the killer dogs they had.

There are also rumors that the couple was involved
    sexually, with the two dogs.

Do you think it started with heavy petting?

Remember your Young People Ask articles mentioning heavy petting?

The Society is right again.

• JT
    JT

There are also rumors that the couple was involved
    sexually, with the two dogs.

i think the accusations in court papers are on the SMOKING GUN SITE, if i'm not mistaken. on of the guys here in the serverroom mentioned it

james

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hey, discuss.

Are you sure your name isn't 'disgust'? LOL!
    Just kidding!

The guilty couple seem unremorseful (IMO).

There is a new case of dog mauling. This time it had to do with SIX rotweiler dogs who mauled to death a 10 year old girl. She was at her 11 year old friends' house and she pet a puppy and the adult (mom) attacked the child for 20 minutes.
    By the way, there were no adults home at the time of the mauling.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Our daughter was 3 years old when her JW grandparents 120 lb. german shepard attacked her. I was fortuantely only a few feet away when he grabbed her entire head in his mouth and started shaking her (kill mode). I was under his body trying so deperately to pry his jaws open, her little body was being whipped back and forth. He never changed his stance so I was kicking him from underneath at the same time. I didn't know if she was still alive or not, but I was in a vicious fight to save her. Instead of calling 911, the granddad (PO) insisted on driving us to the hospital, my husband & I were were in tears holding her down while the plastic surgon worked on her face for over three hours. Meanwhile, her loving grandad was explaining everthing to the deputy sherrif about what had happened, He wasn't even near the scene. He had told them that she had tried to take an apple away from the dog and that he had never shown any sign of aggrssion. However, just the day before, my husband had requested that his mom(pioneer) lock the dog up because he had jumped and left teeth marks on him while playing ball with his 18 year old sister(pioneer). She refused to because her dog wouldn't hurt anyone. Later they all denied this.
    While at the hospital, his mom stayed behind and hid their precious dog. People, wouldn't you have shot the dog on sight and wouldn't you have gone to the hospital to see that her precious little grandchild was ok, or even still alive. Well when we came back to their home, I asked what had happen to the dog, she said she had put it away. I took it as , yes she put it away, as in killed him. Then it hit me, she had hid him. Her reasoning was that just in case he is rabid or whatever they could keep him under their supervision. I was in shock that they seemed to be more concerned about their dammned dog than over our little Brittanny. To top things off, we had just buried my Dad a few days earlier. I had to call one of my sisters (couldn't even talk to my Mom) to tell her we were leaving and of the terrible situation that had happened. They were appauled, crying and distrought as well. My JW in-laws heard me telling them about the Brittanny/dog situation and told me that this was a family matter and should not be discussing this with my wordly family.These JW grandparents said I was over-reacting probably because of my Dad's funeral. We had to leave early the next morning, it would take us 4 days to get back home and get her to another plastic surgeon in Utah. Can you imagine what was going thru my mind and my heart?

After we left the sherrif saw the pictures that his d. sherrif had taken at the hospital, called up my husbands dad and asked him about the dog. He told him that the dog was locked up and that he could vouch that this would never happen again. The Sherrif told him that he wanted the dog NOW! They put him in a holding pin, however, they convinced them that this was an unususal situation(I'll say it was) and they allowed the dog to live. They gave the dog to someone who was at the place where it was being held for obsevation. Within 2 weeks the dog was dead because it attacked an elderly man and almost killed him. They shot him on the spot. We found this out about a year latter from my husbands grandma. Later some JW friends of my husband's family came out to visit and they about threw up. They had asked about the dog and why it was gone. They were told that their dog had 'nipped' at Brittanny because she had irritated him, and they thought it best to get rid of him. We showed them the copies of the pictures and they were inflamed. What lies.

My beautiful little girl ended up with over a hundred + stitches on her face and emotional reggresion. Don't even ask about the situation concerning their homeowners insurance. You really don't want to get sick. These loving grandparents hampered this also and refused to speak to us or their grandkids for five years. We were unloving and unkind. Don't forget Jehovah's Witnesses shouldn't have guns around to kill people, but it's certainly mighty fine to have a killer dog to protect your valuable property.

Just so you'll know, my Brittanny (now 14), even with scars is still very beautiful and her personality exceeds her physical beauty. Again they do not speak to us or their grandkids because we are DFd.

When this happened to us, my non-jw aunts was going to ask her church to take up a collection (prayer group or prayer chain) because my family told them that the grandparents did not want their insurance bothered and we were broke at the time. Being a loyal JW I asked them not to. Yeppy, good Christians to the rescue and we politely refused. Another valuable lesson learned.

I'm crying again, can't believe I took and put up with this garbage.

SUSCARRA

• Angharad
    Angharad

{{{{SUSCARRA}}}}

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((SUSCARRA))))))))))

That dog should have been put down immediately. That is so sad, my heart is breaking for you. I'm sure this story just brought up bad memories.

((((((((((SUSCARRA'S DAUGHTER)))))))))))))))

Lisa

• amccullough
    amccullough

I think you would have been within the boundaries of true justice, if you or your husband immediately went and bought a gun and shot the dog without the owner's consent.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

They hid the dog and wouldn't tell us where it was! They loved that dog and just couldn't kill it because it would have broken their hearts to kill such a beautiful animal. How could it have broken their heart...when they proved to be so heartless.
    Also, they didn't want me to tell my worldly family. What was I suppose to tell them the next time they saw Brittanny with scars all over her face? Oh, she got nipped by a really nice 'theocratic' poochy dog. To JWs image is everything.

SUSCARRA

• Latte
    Latte

SUSCARRA

My heart goes out to you and your beautiful daughter.........

{{{{{{Suscarra and Brittanny}}}}}}

Latte

• Will Power
    Will Power

Yes, they certainly treat a dog better than their own family.
    What an awful story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit