Thanks so much!

by rem 5 Replies latest social relationships

• rem
    rem

Friends,

I just wanted to express my thanks to everyone who responded to my desperate post. I'm not usually one to air my dirty laundry, but I just felt so low and helpless. Your thoughts have helped me more than I can express. I've been trying to keep busy and out of the house, so I haven't been able to respond like I would like to everyone.

I just didn't want anyone to worry, since I hadn't posted for a bit. I'm okay right now. It's going to be rough, but I'll get through this with the help of good friends and family. It helped so much to know that I really was not alone and that there are so many who care. I may take some of you up on your offers to bend an ear.

I love you all with as much as my aching heart can give,

rem

• Beans
    Beans

REM:

I read your post the other day and I didn`t want to respond because of your situation being so sensative. This has to be really hard for you and I wish you all the best. I myself am not sure what I would do in the same situation and my advice might not be what you would do as we all have different views of spouses and relationships.

Take it easy my friend

Beans

• dedalus
    dedalus

I don't think anyone here viewed it as an airing of dirty laundry.

Anyway, you take care of yourself, buddy, and do what's best for you. The forum is here, I'm here (e-mail or call), and you'll be in touch in the ways that you want. Meanwhile, I'll be having a good thought for you (NYPD Blue lingo, my favorite TV show).

Dedalus

• think41self
    think41self

((((Rem))))

Glad you're feeling a little better. You'll see, it will get a little easier each day that passes. I'm glad we were all here on this forum and that we have it available to get support from others when we need it.

Take care

think41self

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((rem))))))))))))

Hang in there.

• Delite2k
    Delite2k

Just take it one day at a time. You'll get through this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit