Anyone Know what happened to the Video that's brought down many JWs to Ex-JW land?

by PokerPlayerPhil 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

I'm not sure if this is the video you're referring to, but this one is also based on Jesus warning at Luke 21:8 but gives details of Russel's false end time predictions in the book "The time is at hand" before finally revealing the title of the book and the scripture at Luke 21:8. It's done in a powerful way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYBUifr7Y0

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Thank you very much, that's what helped my friend leave the Watchtower Organization! The simplicity of truth goes beyond all the gobbledygook the Watchtower ensnares people with. You saw one of the Governing Body reps say "There's more proof for 1914 than there is for air, gravity and ???" don't know what he's talking about but all the JWs without brains enjoyed his bumbling attempt at defending the bunk doctrine of 1914!

Really what does knowing anything about 1914 have to do with living the life of a teacher who taught his followers to love each other with the same love you want to be treated with? How does knowing about 1914 help the youth make good choices today, by scaring them out of attending college and thinking outside the box? You have discredited their false teaching of 1914 over and over and still they won't allow that doctrinal corpse to be buried! Thank you for finding this, can't figure out why i could not find it!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Finkelstein: One really doesn't have to see a video but read the bible with careful attention.

Fink, you posted a sh!tload of stuff there, but you completely lost it with the very first line............[above]

JWs DO NOT READ THE BIBLE.

They don't even read their own literature that they peddle to others.

Doc

• Esse quam videri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit