Prophecies Certain Of Fulfillment!

by wannabe 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Prophecies Certain Of Fulfillment!

Was one to read carefully Luke 21:20--28 they will learn, that Jesus while he walked this earth foretold, not only, one attack on Jerusalem, but two, but he also, in this same prophecy, brought our own generation into play, and foretold, as it applies to our generation today, that our, 'generation would not pass away until all things were fulfilled.' Now, was you to read the following two excerpts taken from an article on the Internet, you will learn that the two prophecies concerning the destruction, of Jerusalem were fulfilled with frightening accuracy, and are now, a matter of secular history. That being the case, and is true, then what he foretold regarding the time-period he was to come into Kingdom Power, in our own generation, must also come true. Matthew 24-Mark 13-Luke 21-

Look over the following excerpts, I've spoken about and prove to yourselves that what I have stated up to this point, is backed up by the pages of this Worlds History. Now, read on:

Cestius Gallus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to:

navigation , search

Gaius Cestius Gallus

(d. 67 AD) was the son of a

consul in ancient Rome

and himself a suffect consul in 42.

He was

legate of Syria from 63 or 65. He marched into Judea in 66 in an attempt to restore calm at the outset of the Great Jewish Revolt. He succeeded in conquering Beit She'arim "the new city" also called Bezetha, in the Jezreel Valley, seat of the Great Sanhedrin (Jewish supreme religious court) at the time, but was unable to take The Temple Mount. [1]

During his retreat

to the coast he was closely pursued and harassed until being forced to battle near

to the coast he was closely pursued and harassed until being forced to battle near

Beth Horon, and only succeeded in making good his escape to Antioch by sacrificing the greater part of his army and a large amount of war material. [1]

Soon after his return Gallus died (before the spring of 67), and was succeeded in the governorship by

Licinius Mucianus . Emperor Nero appointed General Vespasian

, the future Emperor, instead to crush the rebellion.

The Arch of Titus

Another witness of stone testifies before the jury of history. Proud and tall the Arch of Titus stoically watches over the highest point of the Via Sacra in Rome. It appears quiet, but as one focuses on its majestic beauty, the story begins to raise its voice. The procession carved in marble shows the Roman General Titus returning victorious, having crushed the Jewish state, carrying the spoils of war stolen from the very Temple of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

There's the menorah relief, showing a representation of the Golden Candelabra that Moses set in the Holy Place offering light and symbolism for the priests. The same shape that we see in the windows of Jewish homes during Hanukah commemorating a former time of victory for Israel. The Table of the ShewBread is also carried off by the exulting Romans, the sacred furniture that was restocked with daily bread declaring the sustenance which can only come from God. The silver trumpets are there as well, which were once blown from the Temple and heard over the entire city as the Holy Days and celebration began during a happier time.One only has to look at this relief and imagine it reversing like a film running backwards to see the dreadful death and destruction that was left behind by the invincible Roman Legion; the thousands that were slaughtered, the glorious city burning and in ruins, and those surviving banished to Europe in chains where their descendants will remain for almost 2,000 years until the miraculous events of 1948 brought Israel back into nationhood once again.

The mighty Arch of Titus tells its story to all who have a moment to listen. "This happened!" it declares. "But you must seek out for yourself the reason why."

[Luke 19: 41--44]

You will notice General Gallus, had to retreat, and when he did, that gave those inside the walls of Jerusalem opportunity to obey the words of Jesus to flee into the Mountains, which, of course many did at that time. However many more, than had fled, remained over in Jerusalem, and as you see from the second excerpt, many thousands was killed, or led off as prisoners as the article brought out. This article, as you see, tells us, to, 'seek out the reason why.' Jesus will next give you that reason, as he speaks to those early Jews: "Serpents, offspring of vipers, how are you to flee from the judgment of Ge-hen'na?" For this reason, here I am sending forth to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and impale, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city; that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech-ari'ah son of Bar-a-chi'ah, whom you murdered between the Santurary and the Alter. Truly I say to you, All these things will come upon this generation." You have already read in those two preceding excerpts, it surely did come upon their generation, and fulfilled, word for word.

Notice who already knew that, even before it had occurred, Peters next words: 'For it is the apppointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the end be of those who are not obedient to the good news of God?" [1Peter 4:17] Very good question! What will it be? I'll allow Paul to answer that, in this next passage of scripture at: 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10- Now read that! Fairly frightening isn't it? Does that mean we haven't any hope at all? Peter answers that in this next passage of scripture: 2 Peter 3:9-

How, then, do we attain to repentance? By doing what? Zephaniah will explain that to you, in his next words to you all, at this next passage of scripture, at Zehaniah 2:1-3! Does not that probability rest with all of us? Notice what Jehovah tells all of us, and applies by extension to all of us today who are really seeking to find the God of the Bible. Consider what is written in this next passage of scripure found at Jeremiah 29:11--14!

Can we really believe that all of this will come true? Ezekiel was convinced that it will, for notice what he will tell you about that, at Ezekiel 33:33!

Knowing, now, that all of this will come true, because it all did come true on those early Jews, then what is written in John's Revelation will also come true, for read his words now at Revelation 21:4 when, as it says, in part: "Death will be no more."

What was on John's mind, when he penned those words? You will learn that by reading Revelation 20:11-15! What is John trying to tell all of us what is going on there? He will answer that for all of you, in this next passage of scripture at Revelation 14:6,7!

Now, all of you, tell me that you do not want to be there when this following scripture is finally fulfilled, at Isaiah 14:7; and now you know, that this prophecies fulfillment, is just as certain as any other prophecy in Jehovah's word, the Bible. As Ezekiel has told you: "Look! "When it comes true, and it must come true, they will have to know that a prophet of God, was in their midst."

Just as a side-point here, perhaps totally unlated to this discussion at hand, but I was in a Science Class one time, involved in a discussion with my class-mates, about man being created from the dust of the earth, as the account in Genesis brings out at Genesis 2:7! They was all laughing at me; in their eyes, I was some kind of clown; the science teacher intervened, and rained all over their little parade, telling them all, 'that man is made up out of 97% chemical elements from the soil, the other 3% water.' At that point they quit laughing, because the joke was on them, not me at all. Of course that little gem of information rained all over their evolutionary theory as well, that man evolved from the Apes. Reason being, the genetic code in man is quite a bit different from that of the Apes, and the Genetic Code itself shows them all up to be nothing more than idiots. It actually shows that it is virtually impossible for man to have evolved from the apes. The Apes cannot pass on to man what it does not possess in its own Genetic Code.

What you all gain from this, is, it was Jehovah who revealed exactly how man WAS created, and since the Genesis account was proven in this instance to be true, that man was created from the dust, and Biological Science agrees with the Genesis account; can you not put full faith in everything else the Bible has to tell you? As, in, what I have revealed in this writing here?

That all of the Prophecies in the Bible, will most certainly, be fulfilled! When it comes time for their fulfillment! As in, all the prophecies that speak about the coming of God's Kingdom by Christ! Now, right at the very doors! So, keep a sharp eye out and watch for their fulfillment, because if you're really paying attention to the news of the day, they are undergoing fulfillment right now! So! Awake! You Sleepers! [2Timothy 3:1-5]

Writer: William James Parker

E-mail: [email protected]

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit