A fun group research project on the past 2 years of WT material.....

by EndofMysteries 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I have a suspicion that atleast the past year, maybe past 2 years since 2010, all PUBLIC watchtowers not the study ones, if any of those, or any of the study books for bible studies, if any of these mention the faithful and discreet slave, judicial committee's, etc. This could be very eye opening as well. I've noticed I haven't seen it in things I've recently been looking at, and wondered if everybody was looking over things the past year or 2 if we can find it in the PUBLIC material. This would prove and show that the most important things are not even disclosed or taught upfront, not until after they are inside. This would show a WILLFUL and not mistaken or diluded, but WILLFUL and full knowledge they know what they are doing and willfully deceiving people. I just don't have the time to do this right now, so I thought if I mentioned it, anybody who was bored if they wanted to go on scavenger hunt in the past 2 years of public magazines and the current books or recent books used during bible studies.

I do know a recent article, something about, "Forgiveness of sins", speaking about how elders can only hear a confession and pray and encourage and that is it. Also JW's who are they and what do they believe, doesn't mention F@DS, etc. Once they made a public and study watchtower, is when I began to notice these differences. That's why I am saying 2 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit