Pharoe Charles Taze Russell.

by unclebruce 3 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day apostates,

I was reading an article in the latest issue of Atlantis Rising regarding the great pyramid's missing capstone and the 1902 story of the recovery in the desert sands just 20K south of Cairo, of the capstone of Amenemhet III's Pyramid.

It's dimensions (1.85m at the base by 1.4m height) had me think of the similarly sized pyramid placed nearby Charles Russell's grave (under which there are rumoured to be buried many books .. similar to the way my teenage bed was crammed under with old Watchtower and AWAKE! magazines :). This is just grist for the mill but I hadn't considered Russell's folly to be representative of /or a faux cap stone. The discovery of Amenemhet III's capstone just a few years before Russell's passing may well have influenced the grave side design of the Egyptophile Pastor. What an ego that man had. No doubt considering himself equal to the mightiest of Pharoes... f'n wanker. Cheers, unclebruce

PS: The workmanship of the 20th century one doesn't fare well in comparison to the 4,000 year old polished black granite

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It looks like Russell's pyramid itself has a capstone, if you look carefully.

Great to see you. I love how you are always seasonal, lol.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i have a subscription to atlantis rising magazine it's full of weird stuff and I like it.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Russell was a kind of Pharao! I read Atlantis Rising it interesting issues

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit