Who Today Constitute The Evil Slave?

by wannabe 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who today constitute the Evil Slave Class?

Anyone who has ever researched, this word, Parable, knows from the dictionary definition of this word, that there is a hidden meaning within each parable, so that what one might suppose, is a correct interprtetion of a parable, might very possibly be, a wrong or faulty interpretation, due to this hidden meaning. Although the Governing Body, of the Watchtoer Society themselves will tell all of their followers that it is they who are this faithful slave, responsible for supplying the spiritual food at the proiper time, but by their very claim, they are not seeing this hidden meaning; for they quite definitely are not the faithful slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45. We notice that this slave in question is appointed over all his masters belongings. We know also that the Apostle Paul has told us that Jesus is, 'the appointed heir of all things.' But, reading everything that Paul tells us we learn also that Jesus had to be the one appointed as that Faithful Slave; for who, more than he, could supply the spiritual food at the proper time? Notice, now, what Paul did tell us, in the following words: "God who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things." [Hebrews 1:1,2]

Notice how the Son of God, Jesus Christ, agrees with the Apostle Paul completely; for note what Jesus had to say about this very thing, in these next words of his: "I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to you." [John 15:15] Then, Jesus continues: "Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: "What I teach is not mine, but belongs to Him that SENT ME." [John 7:16] Jesus, here, in so many words, has told us all, that his Father, Jehovah God, sent him as that faithful slave, to speak his Fathers words to all mankind. Exactly how the Apostle Paul has already told us, that Jehovah has, 'spoken to all of us through his Son, the appointed heir of all things.' This is exactly what the parable has revealed to us; as it says: "Truly I say to you, he will appoint him over all his belongings." [Matthew 24:47]

Notice, now, what the Apostle John will tell us, about Jesus: "He that comes from above is over all others. He that is from the earth is from the earth and speaks of things of the earth. He that comes from heaven is over all others. What he has seen and heard, of this he bears witness, but no man is accepting his witness. He that has accepted his witness has put his seal to it that God is true. For the one whom God sent forth speaks the sayings of God, John 3:31-35] So, this information removes the self appointed position of the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, and shows us very clearly, that they have been usurping the power and position of the true Messiah, who is, himself the Faithful Slave of the parable at Matthew 24:45.for he does not give the spirit by measure. The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand." [

Now, we need to know, exactly who it is that takes the position of the Evil Slave Class at [Matthew 24:48-51] According to Matthews words, on this, we must look for, a religious bully, one who beats his fellow slaves; who begins to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards. It has been learned, that for Ten Years, the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, secretly held an office as an NGO in the United Nations General Assembly. When they were caught, their excuse was, they needed a library card to research the library of the United Nations; as it turned out, no library card was even necessary, for anyone that wished could research that library. So, they was caught red-handed at their litte game of hyocrisy; which turned out to be all over the Internet, after they were caught. Very probably placed there by one who just may have been disfellowshipped by them. Of that, I cannot swear, because most of the details about that have been long forgotten, and escape my mind. However, if anyone really is that curious, it can still be found, no doubt on the Internet if anyone cares to research it. But to continue with a warning given by Paul, about this very thing, for he wrote: "Pay Attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son.] I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the deciples after themselves." [Acts 20:28-30]

Just to buttress my claim about the Governing Bodies association with the United Nations as an NGO, I supply an exerpt from the Internet, as follows:

Watchtower's United Nations Association

"In 1992, the Watchtower became an Associate NGO with the United Nations. This was despite spending decades condemning the UN as the scarlet coloured wild beast of Revelation. As a result, many Jehovah's Witnesses severed ties with the Watchtower for what they consider a hypocritical and dishonest chapter of the religion's history. Jehovah's Witnesses link to UN queried.Sect accused of hypocrisy over association with organisation it has demonised."The United Nations is being asked to investigate why it has granted associate status to the Jehovah's Witnesses, the fundamentalist US-based Christian sect, which regards it as the scarlet beast predicted in the Book of Revelation. Disaffected members of the 6m-strong group, which has 130,000 followers in the UK, have accused the Witnesses' elderly governing body of hypocrisy in secretly accepting links with an organisation that they continue to denounce in apocalyptic terms. The UN itself admitted yesterday that it was surprised that the sect, whose formal name is the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, had been accepted on its list of non-governmental organisations for the last 10 years." Stephen Bates, religious affairs correspondent Oct 8, 2001 The Guardianguardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,,565199,00.html
    Click Here for the chain of email correspondence between the Watchtower and Bates following the Guardian article. In 1992, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York applied to be a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Associate Member of the United Nations Department of Public Information (UN DPI) and remained so until 2001. This is the closest relationship an NGO can form with the UN. The application was renewed annually and is a matter of public record. This involvement has stumbled many brothers due to: The double standard the Watchtower holds for itself when compared to its members. Such membership being hypocritical considering the Watchtower history of condemning Christendom for doing so. The dishonest information the Watchtower has released in attempting to explain the situation to its members."

Now, note the statement: "This is the closest relationship an NGO can form with the UN! Now, I ask you, was not that, 'eating and drinking with the confirmed drunkards? So, right from the beginning of this writing, the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, is themselves, the Evil Slave. Without saying another word, this preceding information, puts them squarley in the seat of the Evil Slave. But there is much more, that is even more damning, for Paul has told us, that these coming, 'oppressive wolves,' would not, 'treat the flock tenderly,' and Matthews account tells us, that the Evil Slave would, 'start to beat his fellow slaves.' Now just how does the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society fit this description? Exactly how have they been beating their fellow slaves?

Take into consideration now, the many thousands, removed from that Organization, as a result of their practice of disfellowshipping; done by those foretold, 'oppressive Wolves.' Paul foretold. Who themselves make claim to being, ``Jehovah`s Spirit Directed Orhganization.` So, Jehovah is the one responsible, for all those Familys that have been literally brutalized, and torn apart, by that viscious practice. Are we to believe that the one, who said, while answering a question put to him by the Pharisees: ``And Pharisees came up to him, intent on tempting him and saying: ``Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on every sort of ground?" In response he said: "Did you not read the he that created them from the beginning made them, Male and, Female and said, for this reason a man will leave his Father and his Mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh?" So that they are no longer Two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has yoked together let NO MAN PUT APART." [Matthew 19:3-6] That is sufficient to make my point

Those words from the Christ, constitute a command, and notice what the Christ has to tell you about that: "If you Love Me, you will observe my Commandments!" It would appear that, these oppressive wolves do not know their Bible at all. Breaking up homes and Families, turning Parents against one another, turning Children against parents, and against one another. Are we to believe that is Jehovah's Will? I don't think so!

Let me say, now, that no one could possibly know that number now! The reason being, a few days ago while researching on the Internet, I came across an active Jehovah's Witness Board, where they were discussing this very matter between themselves. One gave the number as being 35 Thousand! One other mentioned it was between 40 to 60 Thousand! The one that impressed me the most, was one of them revealed, that they, 'were not releasing the figures on that anymore, because they didn't want to, 'discourage the friends.' This begets the question: How many thousands of familys have been torn apart, and brutalized, by these 'oppressives' Wolves that the Apostle Paul foretold? If they are now, refusing to reveal these figures, you can bet many, many thousands of the rank and file have been, bullied and beaten, by this self exalted, self appointed Religious Organization!

In-as-much as they are not Jehovah's Spirit Directed Organization, what they are doing, carries, no weight at all, but was they actually to be, as they claim, the anointed Brothers of the Christ, they would not even be involved in that practice at all! Why do I make a statement such as that? Because of this following parable, totally missed by these Oppressives Wolves.

Notice exactly what this parable will reveal to us: "Another illustration he set before them, saying: "The kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed fine seed in his field. While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat, and left. When the blade sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds appeared also. So the slaves of the householder came up and said to him, 'Master did you not sow fine seed in your field? How then does it come to have weeds?' He said to them, An enemy a man did this.' They said to him, 'Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?' He said, No; that by no chance, while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest season I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat iunto my storehouse." [Matthew 13:24-30]

Now, move over to verses 35 through to verse 43 and learn exactly what this parable is telling all of you: You will learn, exactly who this sower is, [the Son of Man] the field, is [the World] the fine seed, [the Sons of the kingdom] the weeds, [the sons of the wicked one] the enemy that sowed them, [the devil] the harvest, [the conclusion of our system of things] the reapers, [his Angels] who at that time, during the end of our system of things, he sends forth to collect out from the kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness. At that time everyone will know exactly who the chosens are, because as this parable tells us, they will shine as brightly as the sun.

From that, you should all know now, that the true anointed Brothers of the Christ, would never have involved themselves, in this practice of disfellowshipping, because, was they to do that, they would know that they would have been usurping the power and position of the Messiah, because only he was responsible, by the use of his Angels, to do this particular separating work.

The very fact that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, as well, as, their very arrogant Elder arrangement, do this work at all, shows us very clearly, that they are all, the, 'oppressives Wolves' foretold by Paul, even more, they constitute the evil slave class; foretold in the parable by Jesus, at Matthew 24:48-51! This very viscious practice of disfellowshipping, shows us beyond all doubt, that they fill both positions I have mentioned here. The Oppressives Wolves, and the Evil Slave! Because they absolutely, had no business in involving themselves in that practice at all. Was it not the business of the true anointed class. it certainly was no business of theirs. These are the ones who will experience the weeping and the gnashing of teeth, mentioned at Matthew 24: 51! Would not all of those who have suffered this cruel treatment, be very happy, when they see, and hear about that? Then, they will know, Jehovah has not cast them off, at all; because what they suffered was not even valid!

I think we all know, now, exactly who it is that constitutes the Evil Slave! The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, and their henchmen, their Elder Arrangement!

Writer: Willian James Parker

E-mail - [email protected]

• DesirousOfChange
  • Pterist
    Pterist

Luke 12:48....

No GROUP constitutes the evil class OR the faithful class.

But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

This as Christ's reply to Peter on this subject ! So be faithful, and grow spiritualy in maturity to Christ's image.

Luke 12:41
    Peter asked, "Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit