How would your ex-witness friends describe you "fact or fiction" wise? 100 worlds or less.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Start this ball rolling, I asked a "holy roller jw" what happend to brother "missing"?

"His feelings were hurt and he bruised so easy, you'all know the "truth" ain't for weak people!" Bingo, she surmised all this and never talked to brother "missing". (fiction)

Fact: He could not reconcile the evil actions of all the "good men and women", the strong type who enjoy playing the prince and princesses over Jesus flock, thus he left!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think they believe I got caught up in the evil demonic world of massage therapy. I'm not sure, exactly, since it has been a while. I would hope that if there was some really juicy gossip about me someone would tell me. Would be great fun to hear it. But, too long ago, way out of touch with JWs.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I made a mistake thinking this thread would help the healing process, let's let this one die, please! Their opinion of us really has no bearing on our reality and dreams, the farther we throw their ideals, viewpoints and thoughts from our minds, the stronger we become! I am sorry and and ask you please, to let this thread die a quick death!

• perfect1
    perfect1

arboles, I didnt get the title.

Now I think I know what you are asking.

My family thinks I am prideful and full of independent thinking, and immoral too.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Probably that I am a prime example of what happens if you go to Uni where they teach 'worldly philosophy'

(Even though I did multimedia design and computing)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit