What is the New Light?

by JustHuman14 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hi everyone. I haven't visited the forum for quite a long time, and specially when it has changed before 2 years(my previous avatar was justhuman, since 2001), but I couldn't retrieve my account after the change of the forum, so I create a similar avatar.

So I didn't had time to look what's going on in the WT world, for at least 2 years( I was busy building my carreer to the Titanic) and I just pop in to ask what are the new developments in WT world.

Any New Lights that the GB came across with, or God directed them to present to the flock at the apropriate time?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

hi justhuman is your photo the greek f0ootball team european cup trophy ?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

yeah...the latest new light (as presented at the AGM but not yet in print) appears to be that the Governing Body is now the Faithful and discreet slave, NOT the remnant of the 144000

oz

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

They say there is no more queers on gb because they died

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why don't you search the forum to find out. There is a search facility on here you know. Type in "new light" or something. There's dozens of threads on it already.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Theres a new white guy on the gb

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WT got hit in face by Candice Conti for millions in June. Nasty deaf video on JW.org. 6 more gag orders in san diego.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit