Guess what I just got in the mail?

by Question_Mans_interpretation 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

I got an invitation from an ex mormon bishop to come learn how to witness to Mormons. This guy is brave, he even invited the current local Mormon bishop to attend. Here's his website LeeBaker.4Mormon.org. Seeing this makes me so wish there was an ex jw higher upper, like a district overseer or a circuit overseer who did public out reaches like this guy. Can't you picture it, an ex jw teaches you how to Witness to a jehovah's Witness.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    That's awesome!! Good for him. I confess I have always had troubles, prejudices, with the Mormons, maybe because they were all things I hated about my own religion, but their doctrine was even Weirder! Lol
  • Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    I think I'm going to go
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Their founder was a fraudster. Need I say more.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    How dare you heaven! A man finds golden tablets that noone else ever sees and you call him a fraud????
  • Clambake
    Clambake

As a Christian I believe Mormons are false religion and will prevent you from having a relationship with Jesus Christ.

As a person I believe Mormons are pretty stand up people, with good values and Mormonism is pretty harmless. It is not nearly the soul sucking family destroying cult the WTS is. I really hate when the two are compared against each other.

About every six months we get a new duo in my territory. I always love talking with them and buying them lunch. They always have some crazy stories about being mistaken as JWs, having run ins with JWs. It all pretty funny. One time they were having a house church and two JWs came to the door and were invited in the basement 20 mormons were waiting to argue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit