The master plan?

by Honeybucket 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

What do you thinkd the governing body's master plan is? Build a "vatican city" for JW in canada? Then plot to take over the world? Im still working the details of this in my mind. I always ask myself, "What is the purpose behind this cult, what makes these people think they got God in their cell phones? Do they believe or can see through the bullshit. What the goal of it all, In the end.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

They are all captives of a concept. Just like we were.

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

I think right now they must be worried that time is running out and the end isn't coming. Many Witnesses are tired and becoming disgruntled, so the GB will have to figure out how to keep them slaving on without giving up.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Thats a great point. There should be a massive uprising. Demanding answers and the truth. It will never happen though. Their way of thinking is so controlled, even if the governing body said it was all a lie, they probably wouldnt believe that. Do the governing body, rutherford and all those at the top truly believe the end is at hand?It seems to me that they want power, well whats their next power move. I was noticing in my soon to be ex-hall, that there arent hardly any young ones left. Im 27 and the youngest married adult that isnt brain washed from birth. In fact ALL of the young ones I knew in my teenage years are either DF'd or dis-Ass. When the "heart" of the congregation dies, there will be no one to replace them. They are in thieer 60's and 70's now. After that generation dies, lets hope the religion will die with it

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Just like all the Illuminati... rule their world ;)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you look at WT history they have never really had a plan, they are reactive, not proactive, and so they are constantly shooting at a moving target, and as they bumble along they make more problems for themselves than they solve.

They do have an "aim" though, and that is simply the preservation of the organization in a form that will keep those at the top, namely the GB, the Legal Dept the Finance Dept, and the Writing Dept plus sundry underlings at Bethel in the nice secure environment they have been used to.

They do not have to worry about a place to live, Healthcare, food, transport, even personal laundry, till the day they die.

They aim to keep the $$$ rolling in , and to pay out as little as possible, they will do Candace Conti out of any compensation that they can find a way not to pay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit