GOVERNING BODY SAID $ IS GOD'S SPIRIT

by new boy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

A yew years ago I was chating with Lyman Swingle {GB} Joking around I said, I come up with a great idea to save the society millions of dollars "and what is that?" Lyman said "well if all the brothers could do the hot bunk system, like they due on submarines, where one person is on a 12 hour shift, the other could sleep in his bed, end of the shift they switch places, the bed is always in use, the society could sell off half its buildings!" He laughed and said "We have always felt that God's spirit would give us the money to do what we needed to do, no money NO spirit!"-----------maybe he could see into the future?

• Amazing
    Amazing

What no one may realize is that some of that 'spirit' may be siphoned off to hidden bank accounts.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

new boy, hi, I was surprised at your comment of 12 hours shifts on submarines, the ones i deployed on the crew worked 6 hour shifts and only a few hotbunked and that was the ghosts down in the torpedo room everyone else seemed to have their own bunk, we did 12 hour shifts and to my knowledge no one else on the boat did.

But what a great idea have everyone at bethel hotbunking and working 12 hour shifts that way they could print bullooney 24 hours a day instead of just their normal work day. don't allow the dinks to have nay time off until they have read bible through, and put in one year at bethel barns. i think mr lieing swindler spoke of the real heart of the wtbts when he equated spirit with money.

Hopefully the fast attacks are gathering and ready to pop the target sailing blindly along not aware of its surrounding.

• SYN
    SYN

This wouldn't be a bad move for them @ all. Twice the work, half the space - sounds like a WTBTS strategy for sure. Cookie cutter stuff for them. After all, who cares how the Bethelite drones feel about anything? They're just free muscle.

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit