untitled

by Honeybucket 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I enjoyed at our assembly today how they compared paul murdering christians with voilent video games, r rated movies and sparlocks. The reasoning.. jehovahs hates both things. This talk was directed at young children specifically. If someone in a round about way told my kid watching twilight is the same as being a murder I would stop listening to them. Another thought that flabergasted me was " If you dont go out in service you are bloodguilty, therefore you are a personally just killed your neighbors, congrats" Why dont people see through the propaganda. They use the words very carefully, to create ambigiousness.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

was that the SAD?

• whathappened
    whathappened

Some of the crazy stuff they say is terribly said. I remember a circuit assembly talk and the speaker said if we were asked to jump we should ask how high.

It's a cult.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

It was at SAD. He didnt say that word for word, it just implied it. There is such an undertone to everything, when they say "use your conscience about this" it usually mean "you better not do that, by law we cant tell you what to do, but if you do it, expect to be marked" The SAD was about safe gaurding your conscience but what it REALLY SAID IS those who are not witnesses are theives, drunkards, murders. Dont get an education and THIS IS A BIG ONE, DONT EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO USE PERSONAL RIGHTS. what?? This was said POINT BLANK, with the example of " alcohol use around others that have a weaker conscience" So even though you have the right to drink, its not best to around others. What this says to me is, You cant use this as a excuse to vote, use medical marijuana, you are another brick in the wall and you are no longer a human. What "personal rights" do you think they REALLY MEAN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit