MSNBC

by picosito 3 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

I JUST SENT THE BELOW E-MAIL TO ALL THE MSNBC NEWS PROGRAM E-MAIL ADDRESSES I COULD FIND ON THEIR SITE (www.msnbc.com), with the subject line as

"WATCHTOWER PEDOPHILIA"

"Now that the Catholic Church is being dragged out of the pedophilia closet the Watchtower organization should NOT be overlooked. You must know all about it via Silentlambs, for example, so when are you going to do it?"

Maybe if MSNBC receives lots of e-mail from us it will speed up the process:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Good for you hun! Thanx for sticking up for us!

Though they're going up against Jehovah...I don't think too much will be made of this, but a cleansing internally...so I'm not getting my hopes up that things will change within the organisation.

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• anewperson
    anewperson

If you're serious then post the appropriate email. I'd like to see how real either of you is.

• picosito
    picosito

To "anewperson":

What are you talking about? Just read my original post. That's what I sent to MSNBC!!! Am I missing something here from your comment or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit