Lawsuits against the WTBTS....

by Snoozy 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I would love to see a thread that strictly listed lawsuits against the WTBTS..enclosing actual referrals and newspaper clipping if possible for authenticity .Surely they can't hush them all up..

Snoozy..

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

No matter how many there are, it isn't enough.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Barbara Anderson's website watchtowerdocuments has court records to sex abuse lawsuits against the Watchtower dating back to 1964, I believe. And I'm pretty sure she has documented recent cases as well.

• trujw
    trujw

Yes she does and really old magazines that talk about Doctors tracing their roots to the magic practicing Priest of Eygpt so don't trust them they are pagan and dont take vaccines. Really you can't make this stuff up.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Over and over again the Bible thoroughly condemns devious speech there is a Proverb "the righteous will kiss the lips of the one speaking straightforwardly".

In 1989 the congregation secretary of the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts G.M. received a letter from Bethel which contents was disclosed to me by his elder son in Law Ma*rk .Hen****on.
    It said for the elders to be careful what they say because the (quote) "society was being bombarded with lawsuits" (unquote) this proves to me the the frigging lawyers have been running the show for some time now and that they KNEW that they are culpable and saw the impending litigation coming at them. Watchtower you are rotten to the core!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Have you not seen this one?

It's got PLENTY of court cases on JW crimes, mental health cases, blood transfusions, etc...

You'll be tired of reading them and slightly depressed within an hour.

JW Court Cases

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit