Message for Endofmysteries- from Elephant

by Elephant 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elephant
    Elephant

Endofmysteries,

wanted to pass this thought on to you, regarding your thread of what is about to happen and changes in this world...

...you present some interesting ideas, and i must say that you are in fact on to something...the key to your comprehension will be to 'build' on previous and successfully discerned concepts before moving on to the next one...

in another thread you brought up masonic ties to the watchtower and we began an interesting conversation there...

...how about we continue it here? ...again, have you contemplated the ouroborus symbol?

• perfect1
    perfect1

The kirtimukha is a relative of the ourobouros. There is an interesting article on that here:

http://www.thehindu.com/arts/history-and-culture/article1092548.ece

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

This should be a conversation for the ages.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Only to the extent that it first appeared in Egypt. I've noticed that in almost all religions going back to ancient times, the serpent seems to be involved in one symbol or another. That the ancient world was obsessed with the serpent or dragon. That in modern times, unknown to all except those high in these secret societies or those who have really dug in and researched things on the world, religion, etc and in a sense been enlightened on what's really going on in the world.

What exactly do you think I should contemplate about that symbol?

• Elephant
    Elephant

...that symbol could aid you in deciphiring many of your questions...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit